Monday, February 18, 2019

Sweet Clementine: Layout with Emmy

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with my second project for February. This time I decided to create a layout using the fabulous Sweet Clementine collection from BoBunny. I chose a pink-black palette, because it matched my picture perfectly.

Here is a video tutorial to help you make your own layout!




To assemble my layout I used two different pattern papers from the Sweet Clementine collection. I created the white dimensional layer onto the Charisma pattern paper using a Stickable Stencil and Texture paste. Once the paste has dried, I cut off a 15 x 30 cm stripe from the Delight pattern paper and adhered it to the middle of the pinkish one. To finish off my background paper, I added silver foil hears and I sprinkled Glimmer Spray.


To decorate my picture I fussy cut a lot of different butterflies from the Butterflies pattern paper. I adhered them to the background using foam dots.



I also used different Double Dot embellishments (rhinestones, brads and swirls) to decorate my page. The variety of colors and shapes of the Double Dot range makes it really easy to mix-and-match gorgeous embellishments with every single one of the BoBunny's paper lines. 




As a final touch I added a title, which I fussy cut from the Memories pattern paper. I inked its edges and added sparkling rhinestones to make it pop.





BoBunny Supplies: 
Pattern Paper: Enjoy, Butterflies, Memories, Charisma, Delight / Sweet Clementine
Double Dot Jewels: Tuxedo
Double Dot Swirl Jewels: Licorice
Double Dot Brads: Tuxedo
Craft Die: Ornate Heart
Foil Transfers: Accents Silver
Stickable Stencil: Lots of Love
Glimmer Spray: Sugar

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
White Cardstock
Texture paste
Vicki Boutin Colour Wheel - Pink



1 comment: