Monday, February 4, 2019

Valentine's Day Cards: Heart Card

Hi everyone!
It´s not very far away to valentines day so for today I have made a little Valentine's Day card for you.
I made the card as a heart. I love making heartshaped cards and I hope you will like it too. I cut it out with a template I have at home and then just worked on it from there. I have done a lot of fussycutting from the papers in the collection and used it as embellishments. It is perfect for papers that have some pictures on them. Here is the process video on the BoBunny channel!


I have also used some of the stamps I have and stamped on different papers and made signs and balloons. Perfect if you want some patterned backgrounds instead of just one color!
I used the sweet clementine collections and some stamps and flowers on this card. All of the colors are so happy! I hope you like it!











BoBunny supplies:
Sweet clementine paper collction.
Sweetclementine layered chipboard
Frosting jewels #10207766
Quotations stamps #7310257
Just my type stamp #7310501
Ballon party stamps #7310498
Blossoms clover daisy #11311463
Lace wildberry lace #11020444
Craft die Mandala die #12839088


See you next time and have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment