Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Double Dot: Layout with Elisa

Hi everyone!!
Here is Elisa from Italy and today I'm here for sharing with you my new LO "Bee Happy".
This is a picture taken during our Valentine's Day dinner: romantic restaurant and a lot of flying balloons on the wood ceiling. I'm like a child, give me a balloon and I'm happy!!



For this project I looked for a denim look and for the background I chose this three cardstocks:
12" Dark Denim Vintage Double Dot design, 12" French Vanilla Double Dot and 12" Gingerbread Double Dot (for the small stripes: I wanted them to look like leather).


I used the Stitches Stamp Set to emboss the stitches on the "leather" stripes!



I distressed with scissors blade the upper and the left edges of denim cardstock.



Behind the pictures I created a background with a stencil and white gesso and a bit of brown crayons. I also add some gold shines and some Pearlescent dots... And also some brads by Bee-utiful You collection!


Bee-utiful You is really the perfect collection to match with the dark denim cardstock!!!



I used some flowers by Noteworthy kit.... And I also stamped and embossed on vellum some others (Simply Flower Stamp).





Layered chipboard can be also used layer by layer... In the lower right corner of my LO I used this one! A good message for everyone!!!


BoBunny Supplies list:

12" Dark Denim Vintage Double Dot design
12" French Vanilla Double Dot
12" Gingerbread Double Dot
Bee-utiful You Noteworthy
Bee-utiful You Layered Chipboard
Bee-utiful You Combo Stickers
Bee-utiful You Brads
Bee-utiful You Bee's Knees
Bee-utiful You Honeycomb
Simply Flowers Stamp
Stiches Stamp

Hope you enjoy this project!
Till next time!!


Elisa


No comments:

Post a Comment