Monday, June 17, 2019

Ice Cream Layout with Elisa

Hi BoBunny Friends!!!

Today I'm here with the perfect post to say Welcome to Summer!!!
What better than an Ice Cream for beginning the season?? And not a normal one -- The Unicorn Ice Cream!!!
Luckily, my ice cream had the right colors: pink and mint. The same of the ones in Celebrating Freedom Noteworthy!! 





Let's have a look to all details!!!
First of all, for this project I used all of the Celebrating Freedom papers and embellishments in pink and mint... Ice creams, flowers, stars and ladybugs.

As Main Title I used a Celebrating Freedom Chipboard Sticker. Behind it you can see some different layers: 2 patterned papers, 1 white piece of Bazzill (where I printed the giant ice cream picture). Then half tag (cut by one of the 12x12 paper), a long stripe of paper and green washi tape, both with ladybugs on them.

Pink Ladybugs: the bigger by Noteworthy, the smaller by Chipboard Stickers. Here you can see the other element in the background: I used the Lots of Love stencil with Coral Glitter Paste here and there on the right part of the LO, until the top.
I also stamped some tiny stars.

On the right upper corner I put only a little banner with a Chipboard Sticker mint star on it.

Same element, same colors, different sizes

*



One of my fave pictures: the hidden journaling. That noteworthy was soooo perfect.... I used foam tape only on the top and on the base of my pictures, so the ice lolly can slide behind it without impediments.




BoBunny Supplies:
Celebrating Freedom 12x12 paper pad
Celebrating Freedom Noteworthy
Celebrating Freedom Chipboard Stickers
Celebrating Freedom Washi Tape
Stitches Clear Stamp
Lot of Love Stencil
Coral Glitter Paste

Other Supplies:
Bazzill White
AC Sticky Thumb



I hope you enjoy this funny LO!!!
Have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment