Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Hello Summer Layout with Malin

Hi!
Malin here and today I want to share with you a colorful and cute layout of my niece.
The card is taken one evening when we went down to the lake for a late evening swim. It´s so cozy going down to the lake in the evenings in the summer. My family and my brothers family and my mom went down there and it was a really lukewarm evening. Love it!

I have been using the Bee-utiful paper collections and embelishments. Made my own lollipop flower with som goldglitter on it. The colors in the collection match so prefectly with my photo I think! I hope you will like it.




I have been using:
Bee-utiful you paper collection
Combo Sticker Sheet 12x12 - Bee-Utiful You (7310492)
Layered chipboard  #7310493
Bee-utiful you noteworthy #7310495
Brads #7310496 
combo stickers #7310492
tea time dies #7310177

Other:
White cardstock
stickles gold

Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment