Sunday, June 30, 2019

Summer Fun Mini Album with Elena

Hello BoBunny Friends, hope you enjoy your Summertime and it's great to know that there are 2 more months to come.
Mini_Album_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_June30_01.JPG  I like Summertime and spend it mostly in our countryside house, taking the shots of my kids.


I haven't had the chance to print the photos however I've made the mini album for this Summer shots.

Mini_Album_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_June30_02.JPG

I made the pages as the envelopes and decorated the cover with the chipboard stickers and leftovers mostly. I like the foil accents it has.
Mini_Album_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_June30_03.JPG

 To decorate my pocket pages I used 6*8 Paper pad from Celebrating Freedom collection, and embellished it with the fussy cutting pieces and some Noteworthy.

Mini_Album_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_June30_04.JPG


Mini_Album_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_June30_05.JPG

Since the photos are not ready and I wanted to make the embellishments more vivid, but the size of my mini is not large, I added the accents with washi tape, there are 8 pieces in one pack, so it's quite easy to make simple and fast layers.

Mini_Album_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_June30_06.JPG

Some of the washi tape is like narrow stripe, but the others are quite large , so it's easy to make the banners or basic shapes
Mini_Album_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_June30_07.JPG

Mini_Album_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_June30_08.JPG


Mini_Album_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_June30_09.JPG

The papers are so juicy , so true for the Summertime
Mini_Album_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_June30_10.JPG

Mini_Album_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_June30_11.JPG

However some of them  are different and great for Independence Day celebration too
Mini_Album_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_June30_12.JPG

Mini_Album_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_June30_13.JPG

Mini_Album_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_June30_14.JPG

I love this mix of watermelon and strawberries

Mini_Album_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_June30_15.JPG

Mini_Album_Celebrating_Freedom_Elena_June30_16.JPG



BoBunny products:

Patterned Paper: Celebrating Freedom - Constitution, Patriotic, Beauty, Blessed
Paper Pad: 6x8
Noteworthy, Stickers Chipboard, Stickers - Celebrating Freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment