Monday, July 1, 2019

4th of July Party Decor with Angela

Hello BoBunny friends. Angela here.
I'm back with you today to share a new project created with Celebrating Freedom collection.
In a few days it's 4th of July and I've made a fun home decor to celebrate the event.


Celebrating_Freedom_Angela_Jul01_01.jpg


To make it, I used an old wood frame. I removed the glass and painted the back panel with black gesso, to create a blackboard. Then, I started the decoration and I decided to create some paper rosettes.  Celebrating freedom collection has several papers in blue, red and white, so I grabbed those to stay on the American flag colors.
Celebrating_Freedom_Angela_Jul01_02.jpg

To create the rosette I cut stripes of papers in different sizes, from 0.75 for the smaller, to 2,50 inches for the bigger ones. I used 12 inches papers and two stripes are sufficient to make one rosette.
Then, I layered the rosette one on the other including two paper doilies in between. On top center of each rosette, I placed a star in resin or gold glitter.


Celebrating_Freedom_Angela_Jul01_03.jpg

I added a banner at the bottom of the frame and for the word Celebrate, I used the coordinated Alpha chipboord of Celebrating Freedom.

Celebrating_Freedom_Angela_Jul01_04.jpg

For the fun of kids, I punched lots of confetti from the paper left-overs using the WRMK punch. I put them in glassine bags and closed with a piece of red glitter washi tape.

Celebrating_Freedom_Angela_Jul01_06.jpg

 I hung the confetti bags to the blackboard with other pieces washi tape, so everyone can easily grab one and voilĂ !

Celebrating_Freedom_Angela_Jul01_07.jpg

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you liked this home decor which can be easily reused and adapted for many other occasions. Have a great 4th of July!

Love,
Angela

BoBunny Supplies
Patterned Papers: 12x12 Celebrating Freedom Indipendence/ Liberty/ Patriotic/ Stars and Stripes
Layered Chipboard: Celebrating Freedom
Self Adhesive Resin Stars Celebrating Freedom
Washi Tape: Celebrating Freedom
Alpha Glitter Foam Stickers: Celebrating Freedom
BoBunny black gesso



No comments:

Post a Comment