Monday, July 8, 2019

Creative Layout with Celebrating Freedom

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with my first post for July featuring the astonishing Celebrating Freedom collection from BoBunny's newest release. This week we are focusing on creating layout here on BoBunny's blog and I've decided to design a layout with many different layers.


For my background I used two different pattern papers - Stars and Stripes and Pinwheel. I cut off 2 cm from each side of the Pinwheel pattern paper, distressed its edges using a paper piercing tool and a paper distresser and adhered it in the middle of the Stars and Stripes pattern paper. After the papers were secured, I sprinkled Frost Glimmer Spray on top.


I matted my picture on a slightly larger panel of white cardstock. To create the layers under my picture I used various 12" pattern papers and pattern papers from the Paper pad matching the collection. Before adhered the different layers together with mounting foam tape, I distressed their edges.



To decorate my layout I used die cut images from the Noteworthy pack and layered chipboard embellishments.



For my title I used a word from one of the pattern papers.


To finish off my design I added different color rhinestones.


I hope you enjoyed today's post



BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Celebrating Freedom
Pattern Paper:  Stars and Stripes, Pinwheel, Patriotic, Blessed / Celebrating Freedom
Noteworthy: Celebrating Freedom
Sticker Sheet: Celebrating Freedom
Paper Pad: Celebrating Freedom
Chipboard Stickers: Celebrating Freedom
Layered Chipboard: Celebrating Freedom
Washi Tape: Celebrating Freedom
Double Dot Jewels: Ruby Red, Blue Hues

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Vicki Boutin - Ink Pads - Blue
white cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment