Monday, August 19, 2019

ATC Washi Tape Techniques with Elisa

Hi there, crafty friends!!!
It's Elisa today here to tell you about something about Washi Tape!!! We are scrappers. So we love Washi... I created for you some easy inspiration project to show you different ways to use them!!
Let's start with this 3 ATCs series, made using Washi Tape by Boulevard BoBunny Collection!!!




In these ATC I used washi tape in 3 different ways:

FIRST: you can use them to decorate your project as long staight embellishment. For example you can see that I used one in vertical and other three (the glittered light blue, the champagne and the typewrite one) in orizontal, playing by layering them and using different lenghs.

SECOND: you can use the larger washi to create rosette!! You can see in the video how to make them!! Very fast, easy... and great effect!!!

THIRD: would you like to create lot of embellisments?? Take a piece of cardstock, cover it with some washi tape stripes (pay attention: don't leave empty spaces between the stripes) and then create your embellishment using a punch or diecutting the cardstock!! Easy!!


In this picture you can se the layered effect I made with the thinnest washi tapes;
you can also see a little circle, created with a 1/4" punch, cardstonk and a stripe of glittered washi;
on the left, the rosette.

Not only washi, of course... In the high right corner I used some stamps!!! I pasted the "Love this" one with a piece of foam tape. For cutting it, I used scissor and the thinnest punch of my Crop'a'dile: fast and easy!!!

Some other example of circles made using punches, washi tape and cardstock.

The rosette.

But, of course... When you say washi tape, you say journal too!!!



Let me show the journal page I create for keeping memory of my birthday party (at the theme park Gardaland, as usual!!!) . This time I chose the Celebrating Freedom Washi Tapes!!!
Let's have a look to this page:





I diecut the letters using the third technique I told you before... I put some stripes of red glittered washi on a cardstock and then diecut it!


I love washi...  And I love labels too!!! 
The wood effect one by We R Memory Keepers is stunning!!



I used a long stripe of flowered washi tape to decorate the lower edge of the page.



First way to fix a picture: 45° stripes on the corners!



Second way to fix a picture: vertical (or orizontal) stripes on one side of the picture.




Fixing only one side, you create a hinge. And you can can browse the picture as a page, so you can write something behind it.



I hope you had fun reading this post about Washi Tape!!!

Now let me list the supplies I used:

BoBunny:
Boulevard Washi Tape
Celebrating Freedom Washi Tape
Captured Stamp Set
Icons Stamp Set
It is written Stamp Set
Boulevard Stamp Set
All Caps Dies
Perlacent

Other AC Supplies:
Sticky Thumb
We R Memory Keepers Crop'a'Dile
We R Memory Keepers Label It tape
Bazzill Cream Puff


Till next project!!


Elisa






No comments:

Post a Comment