Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Washi Tape Scrapbook Layout

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with my second post for August featuring the astonishing Boulevard collection from BoBunny's newest release. I don't know if you've noticed, but with every new BoBunny collection, there is also an amazing box with different washi tapes matching the collection. This week we are all about washi tape and the different ways to use it, here on BoBunny's blog.




For my background I chose the Boulevard d'Igance pattern paper. Using a stickable stencil and texture paste, I created the silver dimensional pattern around my design.


I cut off different 'paper' snippets from a few of the pattern papers, inked their edges and arranged them as a base for my picture. Before adhering the picture in place, I distressed its edges using a paper distresser and sanding paper.


To give more color to my page, I added die-cut embellishments from red pattern paper and chipboard stickers.



Using the washi tapes matching the collection, I created my very own, tailor made banners for my project. 



As a final touch I added rhinestones and silver brads. 

I hope you liked my post today!

Come back soon for more inspirational projects from our design team!




BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Boulevard
Pattern Paper: Boulevard des Paris, Boulevard de France, Boulevard de Belleville, Boulevard d'Igance, Boulevard du jardin / Boulevard
Noteworthy: Boulevard
Cardstock Stickers: Boulevard
Chipboard Stickers: Boulevard
Layered Chipboard: Boulevard
Washi Tape: Boulevard
Brads: Boulevard
Double Dot Jewels: Blue Hues
Double Dot Brads: Blue Hues
Stickable Stencil: Oh My Stars
Creative Dies: Picture This, Trellis Square Die

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Ink pad - brown
Pentart - Stencil Paste - Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment