Friday, August 9, 2019

DIY Teacher Journal and Schedule

Hi there!!!

Elisa here form Italy!! We are in August and it's holiday time, of course! But, September is coming and soon we will say "It's time for back to school".


I decided to dedicate my "back to school" project to teachers. I thought to create a journal, with a weekly timetable part and a school program schedule part too.
Boulevard is the perfect collection for this project.
This collection speaks to me about timeless memories, kindness and lovely people.
I also decided to make a box for the journal. I searched for a vintage look, but with a bit of "harvest" touch.




I think that this is the best quote for a teacher:


I chose this closing system to give a vintage look to the box. Bur I also used some magnets for a stronger lock.


Opening the box, we can see the embellishment: roses on the burlap; and three square stickers in the inner part: other two good quotes and a rooster



On one side, I used a long stickers with a roses composition.



On the other side I used the thicker numbers to write the school years.



Inside the box we find the structure. Two rectangular shadow boxes. The bigger depth  is 1 inch; the smaller is 1/2".



I used the gold alpha thickers to write the word Timetable




A red ribbon keeps together the months for the School Program Schedule


Behind the Months group, in the base of the shadow box, I wrote the word Program:



There is a file for every school month.



Behind each of the, we have space for notes.


And we have space also inside every month file, because they are like "envelope".



BoBunny Supplies:
Banner Year 12x12 collection
Boulevard 12x12 collection
Boulevard Stickers
Boulevard Chipboard Stickers
Boulevard Thikers

Other AC supplies:
Bazzill kraft
Sticky Thumb


Hope you enjoy this project!!
Till next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment