Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Back To School Journal with Elena

Hello BoBunny Friends,

Back To School Season is right near the corner and since my both of my kids are students, I have already started my preparations for it.

Back_to_School_Journal_Double_Dot_Elena_Aug7_01.JPG


This time I decided to create a journal for my daughter.

Back_to_School_Journal_Double_Dot_Elena_Aug7_02.JPG


For my journal, I used Double Dot Chevron papers and many of the BoBunny Stamps.

Back_to_School_Journal_Double_Dot_Elena_Aug7_03.JPG

and for my favorite fall season I had to use all of the fall leaves for sure!

Back_to_School_Journal_Double_Dot_Elena_Aug7_04.JPG

I stamped on the background as well as stamped the images on the papers, I 've used for my spreads, and then cut out them with my scissors.

Back_to_School_Journal_Double_Dot_Elena_Aug7_05.JPG

I used the fall hues colors mostly as well as stamped a lot with Color Wheel inks from Vicki Boutin and added red, orange, yellow and green for my stamped images.

Back_to_School_Journal_Double_Dot_Elena_Aug7_06.JPG

I like how it turned out and the ombre shadow it has too.

Back_to_School_Journal_Double_Dot_Elena_Aug7_07.JPG

I made the book binding for my journal and left the chevron side of the papers with no stamps.

Back_to_School_Journal_Double_Dot_Elena_Aug7_08.JPG

And played a lot with the colors on the other pages

Back_to_School_Journal_Double_Dot_Elena_Aug7_09.JPG

I combined several stamp sets and they complement each other perfectly for this kind of project.

Back_to_School_Journal_Double_Dot_Elena_Aug7_10.JPG

Back_to_School_Journal_Double_Dot_Elena_Aug7_11.JPG

Back_to_School_Journal_Double_Dot_Elena_Aug7_12.JPG

Back_to_School_Journal_Double_Dot_Elena_Aug7_13.JPG

Back_to_School_Journal_Double_Dot_Elena_Aug7_14.JPG

I hope I have inspired you to create your own journal! Happy back-to-school time!



BoBunny Products:
Patterned Paper: Double Dot Shevron/  Maize, Decaf, Coral, Charcoal, Berry, Citrus, Kiwi, Turquoise.
Stamps: Perfect Petals, Butterfly Kisses, Be the Light, Falling Leaves, Simply Flowers, Pocket Full of Posies.

American Crafts:
Inks: Vicki Boutin Color Wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment