Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Gratitude Layout with Angela

Hi everyone!
Angela here with you today sharing my latest layout featuring new Time & Place BoBunny collection. I love it! It has so many beautiful things to play with.


Time&Place_Layout_Angela_Nov19_02


It's Thanksgiving theme on the blog this week. While we don't have Thanksgiving day in Italy, I certainly have many things to be grateful for.  One and the most important to me is my family. So my today layout is dedicate to the three men that hold my heart.


Time&Place_Layout_Angela_Nov19_03


To create the layout I fussy cut all the card calendar that are on the patterned papers. Then I arranged them to create a circle. I placed the arranged calendars the back of November Time & Place paper and glued them on one side only. 


Time&Place_Layout_Angela_Nov19_04


Then, I put a piece of foam adhesive on the opposite side of the cards so to have a raised up corner.  The result is a fun fan look.


Time&Place_Layout_Angela_Nov19_05


I shortened of about 1 inch each side of the background paper and created a frame using other two papers from the collection,  February and August Time & Place. 


Time&Place_Layout_Angela_Nov19_06


I decorated the page choosing carefully pieces that matched the colors of the photo. I found a gorgeous burgundi branch of roses and this cute dragonfly that I adore.


Time&Place_Layout_Angela_Nov19_07


I also added teeny details like enamel dots, brads and layered chipboard stickers here and there.


Time&Place_Layout_Angela_Nov19_08


For the title I used the alphabet stickers that comes with the collection. It has pretty multicolor letters but unfortunately they get lost on the busy background. So I decided to color half of each letter using gold glitter paste.


Time&Place_Layout_Angela_Nov19_09


VoilĂ  the result! I hope you like it as much as I do.


Time&Place_Layout_Angela_Nov19_10


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I can't wait to see what you'll create with beautiful Time & Place collection.



BoBunny Supplies 
Patterned Paper: Time & Place January/ February/ March/ April/ May/ June/ July/ August/ September
October/ November/ December
Noteworthy: Time & Place
Layered Chipboard Stickers: Time & Place
Alpha Thickers: Time & Place
Brads: Time & Place 
Enamel Dots: Time & Place
Glitter Paste: Gold
Glimmer Spray: Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment