Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Wallet Diary with Denise

Dear BoBunny Fans

It's Denise here today to share a wallet diary, using the gorgeous Time and Place Collection.

I had created a bag brag book a while back and so when I received the Time and Place collection, I immediately had the idea to create something similar, a diary for my bag.

Time and Place_Wallet Diary_Denise_05 Nov 01

I cut up the 12x12 papers, which have an 8x8 calendar part and so all of these formed the base for the diary. If folded each one in half and adhered them together, adhering only 3 sides, so that I had a pocket for each month too. Each pocket has a card and I can still add little notes in these too.
I added a solid cover to all the months, to add more protection to the spine and inside pages.

Time and Place_Wallet Diary_Denise_05 Nov 02

Here is a view from the side, so that you can see that it's not very thick or bulky. I also used some bits and pieces for the cover and stamped some of the month names.

Time and Place_Wallet Diary_Denise_05 Nov 03

I fussy cut some bits from the various months and added those to my pages. I used a purple fine-liner and ruler to draw the lines and also also write the numbers for January.

Time and Place_Wallet Diary_Denise_05 Nov 04

Time and Place_Wallet Diary_Denise_05 Nov 05

Time and Place_Wallet Diary_Denise_05 Nov 06

For February I used a maroon fine-liner for the lines and numbers.

Time and Place_Wallet Diary_Denise_05 Nov 07

Time and Place_Wallet Diary_Denise_05 Nov 08

Time and Place_Wallet Diary_Denise_05 Nov 09

Time and Place_Wallet Diary_Denise_05 Nov 10

I had so much fun creating this wallet diary. I know that I want to make some more and give them away as Christmas Gifts. They are so useful, as well as pretty! I hope you were inspired to try some of your own too.

Thanks so much for stopping by the BoBunny blog today and we really hope to see you back tomorrow. 

Have a fabulous day!
Denise x



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: January - December/Time and Place
Noteworthy: Time and Place
Stamp: Time and Place

1 comment:



  1. You can't believe what i just got,… A loan of $ 60,000. I have been looking for a loan for the past 2years untill i was referred to a legitimate lender. Though it was not that easy to approve my loan, as you know nothing good comes easy. But I got my loan within 4 hours i got my loan, and before i knew it, the loan was transferred to me. please friends, don't let any body deceive you and scam you for this is real. Contact them via Email: gaincreditloan1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete