Thursday, January 16, 2020

DIY 2020 Planner

Hello BoBunny Friends,
Elena is here to share the planner I made with Time and Place Collection.


For my cover I created the shaker and put the Plan It Title inside that I made using Thickers from Time and Place collection.

  
I made dividers for each month using Tab Punch Board  and separate punch to create the stamped parts. I used the stamp set from the coordinating collection too.
For the background I chose Double Dot Papers


These tabs are great for the planners


and of course I used every paper sheet from Time and place paper collection to create the calendar!

You can check my video tour for this planner.






Every page I decorated with the details I cut out from the papers and added a few strips of washi tape.


Also I added the noteworthy elements too,










BoBunny Products used:
Patterned Papers: Time & Place 
Double Dot Papers: Buttercup, Kiwi, Dashful, Country, Blueberry, Jade, Violet, Harvest, Flamingo, Periwinkle, Sweet Pear
Noteworthy, Stamp Set: Time & Place

American Crafts: 
Thickers: Time & Place

WRMK: 
Tab Punch Board
Tab Punch File

No comments:

Post a Comment