Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Family Heirlooms Scrapbook Layout with Beige and Brown Color Scheme

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing my first post for March using the Family Heirlooms collection from BoBunny. I used a black and white picture and a brownish-beige color palette for this layout.



For my background I used Double Dot cardstock, a patterned paper and a lot of different clear stamps. I cut off 2 cm from the pattern paper and distressed two of its edges. Then, using various clear stamps and brown ink pad, I added extra pattern to it. Once the ink has dried, I adhered it in the middle of the brown cardstock.



I layered my picture on a slightly larger panel of double dot cardstock from the 6x6" paper pad. Then I fussy cut my embellishments from different pattern papers and arranged them around my picture. I used foam dots to adhere them.



I also added chipboard stickers and layered chipboard stickers matching the collection.



To finish off my design I sprinkles shimmering mist on top of all layers and added brown pears, rhinestones and enamel dots.


I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Come back soon for more inspirational projects from our design team!



BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Family Heirlooms
Pattern paper: Generations, Traditions, Ancestors, Trinkets, Documented / Family Heirlooms
Chipboard Stickers: Family Heirlooms
Self Adhesive Enamel Dots: Family Heirlooms
Washi Tape: Family Heirlooms
Layered Chipboard Stickers: Family Heirlooms
Double Dot Cardstock: Coffee Lace
6x6" Double Dot Cardstock Pads: Natural Necessities
Double Dot Jewels: Mocha
Clear Stamps: Stitches,  Family Heirlooms, Terrific Textures, Newsprint

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
Ink pad - brown
Bronze Shimmering Mist
White Shimmering Mist

1 comment:

  1. HOW I GOT CURED OF HPV DISEASE
    I'm here to testify about what DR. Joe did for me. I have been suffering from (HPV) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. Joe on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HPV) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. Joe assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE,the test came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. Joe for help via email} drjoehome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348155730398 

    ReplyDelete