Friday, March 27, 2020

Garden Grove Layout with Elena

Hello BoBunny Friends, hope you are enjoying the Springtime


I like the Springtime for it's colors and specially for the first flowers. All these you can find in a brand new collection Garden Grove

I have enjoyed the fussy cutting process while creating this Layout. I mixed large flowers with the smaller ones, and arranged everything around the photo of my daughter.


Never thought that you need to have a patience for this since it was quite easy to do.


I combined the flowers from several paper sheets and I love how they match each other. Also I used the card and it has a watercolor butterfly wing that I attached to the photo to create the feeling of a girl with the wings. It has almost suit the color of the hoodie my girl wore.


To keep the butterfly presence I cut out several butterflies too.


And added a few small vines  around the flowers clusters . Adore to work on the details.



BoBunny Products used:
Patterned Papers : Garden Grove/ Flutter, Adorable, Remember, Lovely, Happiness.

American Crafts:
Sticky Thumb Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment