Thursday, March 26, 2020

Sweet Scrapbook Layout with Garden Grove

Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today sharing a brand new layout I've created using the adorable Garden Grove collection from BoBunny's newest release. The soft colour palette and the cute images make this collection perfect for any occasion!


For my background I used the lce cardstock and pattern paper. I cut off 2 cm from two sides of the pattern paper, distressed its edges and adhered it on top of the cardstock as shown.

Once both papers were adhered, I stamped the fake stitches along the edges of the pattern paper and the distressed design in the middle of it. When the ink has dried I sprinkles shimmering mist on top. To add extra colour to my background I used washi tapes from the pack matching the collection.


I layered my picture on a slightly larger panel of cardstock from the 6x6" Paper pad and adhered it to the background using mounting foam tape. 

To decorate my layout I used fussy cut embellishments from different pattern papers, stamped butterflies and paper roses. 



I added layered chipboard images as well.


For my title I used a pink Thickers Alphabet from American Crafts.


As a final touch I added flourish jewels and rhinestones.


I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Have a wonderful creative week!



BoBunny Supplies: 
12 x 12 Paper Pad: Garden Grove
Pattern paper: Remember, Postcards, Happiness / Garden Grove
Washi Tape: Garden Grove
Layered Chipboard Stickers: Garden Grove
Brads: Garden Grove
Double Dot Jewels: Think Pink
Double Dot Flourish Jewels: Citrus
Double Dot Lace Cardstock: Avocado
Clear Stamps: Garden Grove, Stitches, Terrific Textures
6x6" Paper Pad: Natural Necessities

Other: 
American Crafts Permanent Tape Runner and Refill
American Crafts Foam Dimen Dots
American Crafts Thickers Alphabet - Escape to Paradise
Ink pad - brown
Vicki Boutin - Ink Pads Pink
Bronze and Pink Shimmering Mist
Paper Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment