Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Personalized DIY Mother's Day Card

Hello hello everyone!

Today I want to show you a Mother's Day card i made for my mother. I actually wanted to do a little bit of a different card this time so instead of using a colored digi or something like that I took a picture of my mother to use on the front side.

She also loves this heather color that is also similar to the color on this beautiful lilacs on the paper so this was a perfect paper to use for her. I did cut out some of the lilacs from the paper and use it as decorations on my card.

Some of the papers are perfect to cut out bits and pieces to use as decorations and so on and that is what I have done on this card. Also on the inside I decorated this card for her. Also used the sweet celebration stamps that has a lot of nice sentiment stamps for different occasions.

I hope you will like it.









Have a nice day!




Supplies used: 

BoBunny Time and Place Collection
BoBunny Sweet Celebration Stamp Set #7311086

Other:
Glitter Glue and a Doily 

No comments:

Post a Comment