Tuesday, August 31, 2010

BoBunny Fan Spotlight


Today we are going to spotlight one of you!
Lets here it for...
Ilene Tell! 

Now, lets get to know Ilene...

I was born in Russia, and I came to USA when I was 10 years old. 
I now live in DE, on the border with PA. 
I have been with my husband for almost 15 years and 
we have two adorable kids - a girl and a boy. 


 I love being able to scrap boy layouts, as well as girl layouts! 
I love how scrapbooking adds so much to my life and 
is such a wonderful creative outlet. 
I couldn't live without doing something creative and 
artistic on a regular basis and scrapbooking gives me that
plus the excuse to shop...A LOT!

 I started scrapbooking in 2004, when my daughter was a few months old. 
I had tons of pictures that were too cute to just 
stick in a photo album and put away somewhere.
 
  Mini albums were my first love - it's what I started out with, 
and I still love to make those. I can't go too long without doing one. 
In the past year or so, I've gotten to love regular 12"x12" 
layouts as well. Nowadays, I alternate between minis and layouts.


What is my favorite BoBunny Collection???  Oh gosh, that's a tough one!! 
I've loved so many over the years, and Bo Bunny was the first 
brand name pp I bought online when I started scrapbooking 
almost 6 years ago. But I have to say, I have a special love for all the 
"swirly" Bo Bunny paper. Beau Jardin was gorgeous. 
Snowy Serenade is probably my favorite pp line of all time, EVER. 
And recently, I really love Peacock Lane - it's swirly AND purple, 
how can I resist!! And the brand new Cambridge pp is gorgeous
as well...as is Old School. 
See - I could go on forever about Bo Bunny pp! 


What inspires Me? Many things - my kids first and foremost, 
our vacations, everyday little things. And of course, beautiful pp!


Whats my favorite movie?  Whose my favorite band? 
I would have to say my absolute favorite movie is Beetlejuice....
I've loved it for a long time! More recently, 
I thought the Lord of the Rings trilogy was outstanding. 
And....don't hate me!....Bruno was hysterical :)


Illene, thank you so much for letting us get to know you
and sharing your beautiful family and projects with us.
And of course, thank you for being one of our readers!

Make sure to leave a comment and share the love with Ilene!
Ever wonder how you can become a BoBunny spotlight?
It's simple.  Email us what you are creating with our products.
We love to show off your work on our 
facebook page, or here on our blog.

27 comments:

  1. Dear Ilene,you know i'm a BIG fan of your work!!And you're a beautiful,kind person!!Very nice to see you here!Have a beautiful day and enjoy!!!
    Lots of Love,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilene, I love your work, its truly fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jolanda and kitsNbits!! And a huge thank you to Misty for such a sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ilene your work is stunning, and so nice to get to know you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is fantastic, Ilene! I love all your creations with Bo Bunny. You and Bo Bunny...looks like a match made in heaven:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! congrats on being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Duper WOW!!!!!!!!
    love your work!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was great reading about you! Your projects are fantastic!
    BTW Beetlejuice is one of my favs too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was so nice to read about you Ilene and your work is stunning! :) I love Beetlejuice too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So awesome to see your work on here Ilene. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Ilene! Your work is so beautiful!! I love everything you made!! Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love you work!!! Great to know more about ou!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your work Ilene!! Especially the Bo Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Ilene, love your work, specially the winter page is awesome, I can keep looking at it! Beautiful work and very inspiring, thanks for sharing!
    Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ilene, your work is amazing !!! thanks so much for sharing with us ! now, i am going to your blog to see more !! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey ilene! i read your blog on a regular basis and i just wanted to say hello, and congrats! :D

    ps- im envious of all the amazing scrappy prizes you seem to win...the websters pages is amazing! looking forward to seeing more in the near future :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Ilene! So great to learn more about you! Your work is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. that wedding layout is just gorgeous! nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's always a delight to get to know our fellow scrappers a little better! Love your work Ilene!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Ilene your work is absolutely beautiful!!!
    What a talented girl you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete