Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Noteworthy: Not Just for journaling (and winners)!

We interrupt our regularly scheduled blog post for something I know y'all have been waiting for.... The winners of the brand new Bo Bunny lines! Ok you can stop holding your breath now! The winners are....

Forever Fall-
kim armstrong said...
this is absolutely beautiful, although it is summer right now , fall is my favorite time of year, in fact already have my family photos lined up for fall shoots.

Welcome Home-
PezKat said...
Soooo gorgeous!! All my favorite colors & so versatile! Especially love the porch swing!

Et Cetera-
Cindy said...
The Et Cetera line is my favorite, so far. I have a gift idea in mind for my parents, and Et Cetera will be perfect. Especially love the sheet of cut outs!

Sweet Tooth-
Steph said...
Loving all the new collections! Sweet Tooth is perfect for my pics of cupcakes and I love the pink edging on the trinkets and I've got to get the brads and stickers. The papers are so lovely too!

Garden Girl-
Tiffany said...
PERFECT line of papers and embellies for pics of my niece!!!


Father Christmas-
Chris said...
love. love, love this line. i have missed getting all of the Christmas lines in the last few year. I must have this one!! I can't wait.

Blitzen-
These lines are all awesome...but I really like Blitzen...can not wait to see these in the stores.
Tracy D.
Washington State

Congratulations you lucky ladies! Please send an email with your mailing address to thebobunnyblog@gmail.com with the subject "New Release Winner". And then start stalking the mailman or mailwoman of course! 

Now welcome back to our blog post-  Focus on: NOTEWORTHY. The Bo Bunny Noteworthy notebooks and packs are one of my favorite products. I have a confession to make though....

I rarely use them for journaling!!!

The notebook pages are just the perfect size and shape for mounting photos, titles and lots of cute embellishments. And don't even get me started about the cute new noteworthy packs! Inside the package are all sizes and shapes of diecuts that you can use to journal on... OR not :) I didn't think Bo Bunny could make the noteworthy better, but boy did they prove me wrong!

Let's take a look at how our Design Team uses noteworthy on their projects.

Splash
By Debbie Sherman

I love how Debbie used the Barefoot and Bliss Noteworthy as embellishments around her photo and as a mounting block for her title. The sun and clouds noteworthy in the corner is perfection for this summer layout!




Patterned Paper: Barefoot and Bliss Collection
Laid back, Words
Diecuts: Barefoot and Bliss Noteworthy
Jewels: Barefoot and Bliss
Stickers: Barefoot and Bliss Dimensional Stickers
Additional Supplies:
Flowers, crystal flourishes

Be the Star You Are
By Carin McDonough

Lots of noteworthy on Carin's gorgeous layout. She used it to mat her photo, as embellishments around the page and also for a little journaling (on the noteworthy tag). She even embellished the noteworthy with some Bo Bunny jewels (bottom right stars). How clever!





Patterned Paper: Liberty, Freedom, Dot, Sparkler/Liberty
Die Cuts: Liberty Noteworthy
Stamps: Liberty Clear Stamps
Jewels: Liberty Jewels

Summer Card Set
By Michelle Beck

Who said noteworthy is just for layouts? Michelle show just how amazing noteworthy is on cards. I love how she layered the noteworthy diecuts with stickers, jewels and chipboard. What a lovely embellished look. And quick to put together too!





Diecuts: Barefoot & Bliss Noteworthy
Stickers: Barefoot and Bliss Combo Stickers, CS Stickers, Layered Chipboards, Dimensional Stckers
 Jewels: Barefoot and Bliss
Cardstock: Double dot designs Journal and Flourish

Thanks for coming by today. No matter how you use your noteworthy we would love to see! Please upload your Bo Bunny projects to our facebook page. We look forward to seeing what you create!

13 comments:

  1. CONGRATS everyone! Loving the creations today! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo and congrats to the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners. Love the projects today! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners!
    Love the way that Noteworthy was used in the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners and thank you Bo Bunny for the incredible generousity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats winners.

    Those are some wonderful uses of the noteworthy cards. I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners!! And I love the Journaling spots I do use them for both Journaling and frames! LOVE THEM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats everyone! Enjoy your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited to be one of the winners!! Congrats to all of the other winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, winners! I know you are going to love all the papers you receive!!! And love the inspiration here...I have so many of those packs myself, but now I have a great idea to use them!

    ReplyDelete