Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Get to know... Michele


Hi guys ! This is Michele from France !

Wow ! i am lucky to be part of this amazing team since a year now ! a year to scrapbook with awesome products, in the most generous and talented team ! I can't believe it...
And here i go for another new year, am i dreaming ?! smile.gif

Maybe most of you don't know me, i am the little frenchie of the team smile.gif (so please, forgive my English ! i am working on it, i swear, i spend all my free time watching TV shows !!! hehe I'm kidding... am I ?)

Let's talk about my life... I met the perfect guy at work (how original is that, right ?) when i was 20. I just look at him, and i saw something in his eyes, and i knew. I knew he was the one, the man of my life (please don't cry, he wasn't a vampire ... lol)




(You see ? he's not sparkling ! hehe)

12 years later, we are now living in Savoie (in the Alpes, just a few kilometers from Italy) with our 2 daughters, Camille and Melany, our dog, Elysa, and our fish, Nemo (yeah, we are so original ! hehe)



People use to tell us our daughters really are alike, even if there is almost 3 years between them.
But i can tell you, they are very different.
I find some of myself in them, and it's really fun and ok frightening too, to watch them growing up.

user posted image

I am a stay at home mum, i decided to be . It's not easy each day, but it's my choice.
As you might know, being a stay at home mum is the most difficult job in the world (it's like our day never end, right?) but now i am able to do things just for me, without feeling guilty !
I read (a lot !), I write (not as much as i'd like to!), i go to the cinema, i watch my favorites TV shows, and of course, i do scrapbooking !!

What i like in scrapbook, except the side of memories of course, is to make my own embellishments. I love making flowers with different papers and ribbon for example...


user posted image

My style ? i don't think i have one in particular... i don't like being in only one case, life would be so boring, don't you think ?

one day i can make something soft and girly, the other day it can be more rock and roll... just like me !

And just like Bo Bunny ! I think it's the most important reason why i love so much Bo Bunny... they always challenging themselves and at each new collections, they do better than the previous one...


user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Again, i want to say a huge THANK YOU to every one here, especially the amazing Bo Bunny team, what a honor for me to have the opportunity to be here with you !

Now, i'll stop talking and let you with some of my favorites Bo Bunny layouts !


user posted image

user posted image


user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

59 comments:

  1. Your work always amazes me Michelle! It was great to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wonderful layouts!! It is nice to get to know you Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your stuff rocks!! I love that you're not one style! I feel the same way :)
    Thanks for showing us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your attention to detail and all the fun embellishments you use! Your layouts are amazing and really inspire me! Thanks for sharing! It was fun getting to know you a little better too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Michele! I loved learning more about you! Your work is fantastic! It's so fun to see so many different looks all together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woow Michele what an amazing post.Love everything you showed us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your post Michele! I really admire your ability to scrap layouts without pictures. What a lovely family you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such an amazing style, Michele! I can always recognize your layouts immediately:) Loved getting to know you better and seeing some of your gorgeous creations:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your beautiful projects, Michele! Nice to get to "know" you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michele...it has been so much fun getting to know you! Love your many styles and I love your english!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really like how Marcel's layout using multi-lingual words. (Well almost anyhow). Is French the girl's primary language? I spent a month in paca this summer and tried to find some scrapbookers without success. Ultimately I found a store in Draguignan which wasn't too viable on the train. Lyon looks like it has a bit of a scrapbook community and I know there's at least one store in Paris but it looks tough to find materials and scrapines! Do you find yourself loading your cases with scrapbook material when you come back to the states?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your layouts are so gorgeous. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I {{{heart}}} Michele's work and Michele too! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous family, love your scrapping style (whatever it is!), and can't wait to see more and more of your wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful family and thanks for sharing your wonderful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such cute stuff Michele! Love your style and your cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  17. bravo Michele,ravie que tu continues,tu nous offres de belles inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wauw amazing what you made Michele with all those Bo Bunny goodies. I loved reading your post. And your English is perfect.Have a nice day Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is lovely to learn more about you Michele and you have a beautiful family, even if your man doesn't sparkle ;) Fantastic layout and I always love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Michele, I just love your style...it's always a wonderful suprise to see the projects you create for our BB assignments. So lovely to get a liitle history on your family! You did great in expressing yourself in this spotlight...love your sense of humour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all your different styles and I love that you do many 2 page layouts that coordinate, that's my fav!! Your layouts scream your personality from what you've described and they all seem so fun and carefree. Thanks for sharing and it's so wonderful to get to know you!!

    PS you have a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. you're so right: this post is pure rock'n roll!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loved learning about you and I love all the different flowers!!!! Love the layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow you shared alot of layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fun projects and fun to know more about M!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your daughters are beautiful :)))) Your "Love You" layout is precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Michelle,thanks for sharing:) I love all your wonderful, cute work:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your projects are sooo amazing. Great color combos and fun embellies. I am so glad that you are on the Bo Bunny team.
    Thanks for sharing,
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW! Your work is awesome! I can not wait to see more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful family!
    Pure inspiration for their work by the way is a show
    KISS
    TATY

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your works are awesome! Very inspired1

    ReplyDelete
  32. I just love your pages without pictures. I tend to do more of these lately, as the kids had moments in school where pics weren't taken but I have to scrap about it just the same. Glad to have gotten to know you better :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. lovely - nothing more to add!! You are one fantastic scrapper!
    Adi
    adiabada0212@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just love your projects !! Lovely family too!You rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful layouts! The Love You one is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love all your bright, fun LO's! You are very creative and it was great getting to "know" you!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great intro! Love your work! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Loved Getting to know you and your projects are AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. How lucky are you to be a member of the BoBunny DT!? Or i should say... how TALENTED! And you are! WOW! Thank you for sharing such amazing artwork :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow, your layouts are so original! I really enjoyed getting to know you!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Bo Bunny is lucky to have you to spotlight their gorgeous products - you make a perfect match! Your family is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  42. It's so obvious that you create straight from your heart. Loved your post today :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. WoW! I just love your work. Beautiful family too!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Michele, love your style of scrapbooking. I think i need to practice the painting technique you have showcased. Beautiful
    ava

    ReplyDelete
  45. I really love your style. You do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Toujours aussi réussies ces pages, avec ce style particulier. Bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wonderful work! I especially like "A Father's Love". TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your layouts really do show many different styles. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love how eclectic your work is!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Beautiful layouts and it was nice to learn more about you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Your layouts and projects are so creative. Enjoy looking at them and getting inspiration from them. Also, great to get to know about you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hello there Michelle from France! I smilled & giggled at your "crazy dance" layout - my daughter has a crazy dance she does too!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love your color combiations, and techniques. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete