Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Faith Based Layouts

Happy Tuesday!  Are you enjoying your spring weather yet?  Today, the Bo Bunny designers are sharing layouts with the theme "Faith".  This might not be a theme that you had ever thought about scrapping, but for many people this kind of layout can capture something that is extremely important and special to you and your family.  Let's check out what they shared with us and what "faith" means to them.


Have Faith
Jolanda Meurs

Bo Bunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Coutry Garden Morning/Cute outs

Rub ons: Coutry Garden
Trinkets: Country Garden
Jewels: Country Garden
Stamps: Coutry Garden
Dimentional Stickers: Country Garden
Noteworthy: Country Garden
Cardstock stickers: Country Garden



My Wishes For You
Luzma



Bo Bunny Supplies:

Double dot cardstock Ocean Vintage

Patterned Paper: Serenity
Brads: Serenity
Jewels: Serenity
Dimensional Stickers: Serenity
Rubons: Serenity
Noteworthy: Serenity
6X6 Pad: Serenity
Combo Sticker: Serenity
12X12 Chipboard: Serenity




Have Faith
Sarah Eclavea

Bo Bunny Supplies: 

Patterned Paper: Dot, Primrose, Lily, Marigold, Cut Outs/ Ambrosia

Cardstock: Chocolate/ Dot Journal
Stickers: Combo Sticker, Dimensional Stickers/ Ambrosia
Jewels: Ambrosia and Vintage Market
Chipboard: 12x12 / Ambrosia; Chipboard Alpha/ Chocolate
Rubons: Ambrosia
Flower: Petals/ Et Cetera
Ribbon: Double Dot



Designer Tip: I ran out of letters on my chipboard alphabet, but still wanted to use that font and color. For the missing letters I used the negative space on the chipboard sheet to trace the letters F, T and H onto the chocolate dot journal paper. I then cut the letters out and adhere them with foam tape mixing them with the chipboard letters.



Have a Little Faith in Me 
Debbie Sherman




Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned paper: Letters,Vines,Stripe/Country Garden
Trinkets:  Country Garden 
Noteworthy:  Country Garden 
Brads:  Country Garden 
6x6 paper pad:  Country Garden 
Cardstock: Decaf Vintage Dot 
Petals:  Et Cetera 
Cardstock Sticker:  Et Cetera 
Ribbon: Bo Bunny Double Dot


Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the layouts today! It's little insights into each one of you. I love that we can each have such individual feelings on different subjects! You guys ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these layouts about your faith! I love to get to know you a bit better by reading the stories on these gorgeous pages:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts. I love the theme of "faith", it's very insightful and enlightening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all GORGEOUS!! Faith was my OLW last year!! And I have to share the funniest story with you!! My daughter got a bunny for Easter... and what does my daughter name her bunny??? "Mini Bo Bunny".... ummmmm yep!! She is the daughter of a scrapbooker! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have find this subject so inspiring. It let me think a bit more about what Faith means.
    xxx Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love BoBunny and always try to incorporate my faith into my layouts, so this post is so me! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete