Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Inspired By

What do you use to inspire you?  Is it another scrapbook page? Your favorite Bo Bunny papers and products? Your photos? Things you see online in such places as Pinterest? Magazine ads? Inspiration is every where.  Where ever you get your inspiration, I believe there can never be too many things to look at and be inspired by.  Today we asked several of the Bo Bunny designers to use the following image found online to inspire them.  Does it inspire you?  If so how?  We would love to see what you create!




Tara shared this about how the image inspired her layout: "When I saw this image it instantly reminded me of a vintage quilt. All the colours are so vibrant and the flowers, so feminine. I created this layout with these characteristics in mind. To mimic the pattern in the quilt, I added some stitching throughout my layout in a similar design."






HAPPILY EVER AFTER
Tara Orr

Bo Bunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Cut Outs, Flowers, Lily, Ambrosia, Pansies/Ambrosia
Card Kit: Ambrosia
Noteworthy: Ambrosia
Combo Stickers: Ambrosia
Mini Album: Ambrosia
Rub Ons: Country Garden

Mahlin stated, "I was also inspired by the quilt look, but I chose to switch up the colors and I also wanted to create a more simple layout than I usually do to enhance the stitching a bit more."




SKRIVA/WRITE
Mahlin Wiggur

Bo Bunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Dot, Pansies/Ambrosia, Gears/ On the go, Stitches/Alora
Cardstock: Island Mist/Double dot vintage
Jewels: Alora
Combo Stickers: Et Cetera
Dimensional stickers: Alora, Ambrosia


Sam said, " I was initially inspired by the reds and all the patterns of the various fabric which is the reason I layered the patterned paper. I chose to use Alora as it contains the red but is not too harsh for this baby photo.  The chevron pattern made me think of the hearts."





THE JEWEL OF THE HOUSE
Sam Wright

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Alora / stitches, Dimples, Alora, Bubbles
Noteworthy: Alora
Chipboard: Alora 12" chipboard, Alora Layered Chipboard
Stickers: Alora Dimensional Stickers
Buttons: Alora
Jewels: Alora


Luzma shared that she was inspired by the chevron design of the quilt.






BEAUTIFULLY PARIS
Luzma
Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Weekend Market
Brads: Weekend Market
Trinkets: Weekend Market
Jewels: Weekend Market
Layered Chipboard: Weekend Market
Dimensional Stickers: Weekend Market
Rubons: Weekend Market
Combo Sticker: Weekend Market


Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspirations!! just love all the creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great piece for inspo and love love love love love what the DT created!! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls have creative minds. My inspiration is my little princess, would love to make one such as those featured here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool. love it never thought to use different pictures and items to inspire my scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely delightful spot on my internet! I enjoyed the videos and suggestions. I also learned a couple of things I had yet to work with, so that is very helpful.
    Keep up the sweet, sweet creations!

    ReplyDelete