Thursday, December 19, 2013

Gift Wrap and Cards With Elf Magic Collection

Give the cutest wrapped gift any of your friends have seen! We have the inspiration for you today!

Find wrapping ideas for gifts of all sizes!

Does it need a little more? Accompany your gift with a card to match!

Card and Gift box by Kaori Fujimoto




BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Elf Magic, Chevron, Snow Flake, Stripe, Tinsel / Elf Magic
Stickers: Elf Magic Dimensional Stickers, Elf Magic Cardstock Stickers, Combo Sticker
Chipboard: Elf Magic 12 x 12 Chipboard, Elf Magic Layered Chipboard
Trinkets: Elf Magic
Jewels: Elf Magic
Noteworthy: Elf Magic


Gift Box Tower and Card by Rhonda Van Ginkel



I loved the idea of this trio of stacked little gift boxes!  I found them as digital cutting file. The nice thing is that you can save them and use them again and again!  (That is, unless the recipient decides that they would like to use them again and again - which is awesome too!)  


I tied my gift tag onto the paper bow at the top.  


Who can resist the "Naughty or Nice" Elf in our Dimensional Stickers package?  I just giggle every time I see him!  I decided he might want to be a little on the naughty side with a bit of candy and a red little jeweled nose.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Chorus, Chevron, Dot, North Pole, Tinsel, Stripe, Mischief and Snow Flake / Elf Magic
Stickers: Elf Magic Dimensional Stickers
Misc Me Stickers: Elf Magic
Chipboard: Elf Magic 12 x 12 Chipboard
Jewels: Elf Magic
Noteworthy: Elf Magic
Buttons: Elf Magic


Gift Wrap and Card by Amy Voorthuis



I made this gift wrap for my son. I just love the Elf Magic papers so much there are all kinds of cut outs like the cute elf's and the reindeer I used on the inside of the gift wrap.


I filled the gift box to the top with yummy chocolate Christmas candy.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Snow Flake. Stripe, Characters, Dot, Tinsel, Wish List, Mischief
Chipboard: Elf Magic 12 x 12 Chipboard
Blossoms: Denim Blue Daisy, Wildberry Dahlia
Jewels: Glaze, Elf Magic
Trinkets: Elf Magic
Brads: Elf Magic

3 comments:

  1. I love them all, especially the cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects...love the cards, the box tower! Fabulous work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply fabulous gift ideas, girls! I love how you used Elf Magic!

    ReplyDelete