Saturday, February 8, 2014

Mix and Match Cards

This is our final day of Mix and Match Week here on the BoBunny blog. Have you been inspired to try your hand at mixing and matching your favorite BoBunny collections? Today, Irene and Agnieszka inspire us with their mixing and matching abilities on some gorgeous cards!


Love Is Sweet Card by Irene Tan



Have you all started creating cards for this Valentine's Day? Here is a card which I've mixed both Pincushion and Head Over Heels collection. I've used Pincushion to soften the look for this card and embellished it with Head Over Heels for the sentiment of this card.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Toile, Doilies/Pincushion
Cardstock: Coffee Vintage, Chiffon Vintage
Stickers: Head Over Heels Sticker
Chipboard: Head Over Heels Layered Chipboard
Jewel Flourishes: Licorice Jewels


Lucky In Love Card by Irene Tan



Here is my second card featuring Pincushion and Head Over Heels collection. This time, I've created a clip on look in the front of the card using some noteworthy pieces and a layered chipboard in the Head Over Heels collection.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Polka Dot Pattern, Tailored, Pincushion/Pincushion
Cardstock: Coffee Vintage
Noteworthy: Head Over Heels
Buttons: Head Over Heels
Chipboard: Head Over Heels Layered Chipboard


Live The Life You Imagined Card by Agnieszka Bellaidea



My son turned 12 a couple of weeks ago, so I wanted to make a special card for him. He  loves watching movies, reading books and he has some favorites games. He has a wonderful imagination, so my wish for him was to keep it that imagination alive. To create my card, I used a mix of 3 different BoBunny collections and added one of my favorite flowers.



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: The Avenues Trellis , Treasures / The Avenues, Fright Delight Ghouls / Fright Delight, Head Over Heels Prince Charming / Head Over The Heels
Blossoms: Denim Blue Zinnia


In Love Card by Agnieszka Bellaidea



This card will very soon, be given to the man of my life! Two of the collections I used are themed for Christmas and Halloween however, they went perfectly with the love theme of my card. 
I used some pink on this card for my husband, but I think it's still a good card for him. Maybe next year I will make him a card with a golf theme!? 



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Head Over Heels, Date Night, Endless Love / Head Over The Heels; Elf Magic Fa La La La La / Elf Magic;  Fright Delight Ghouls / Fright Delight; Treasures / The Avenues
Noteworthy: Head Over The Heels
Chipboard: Head Over The Heels Layered Chipboard
Buttons: Head Over The Heels Buttons

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous cards! I love, love, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh these are awesome...I love Irene's card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I love the one that says Live the life you imagined ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - they are ALL DELIGHTFUL - THANK YOU for the mix 'n match inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... These cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete