Thursday, July 31, 2014

Using BoBunny Stamps on Scrapbook Pages

Welcome back to another day of BoBunny Stamp inspiration. Today, our designers are sharing ways to use stamps on scrapbook pages.


Live Your Own Fairytale by Juliana Michaels

Live Your Own Fairytale Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels #bobunny #enchantedgarden #scrapbookpage #stampsWhen I first laid eyes on Enchanted Garden, I knew immediately what I would use this collection for...scrapbooking photos of my nieces! Especially the youngest one who still loves fairies and princesses!

To create my page, I began by selecting the new Lavendar Dot Double Dot as my background. I then trimmed and cut the Enchanted Garden Mosaic and Magic patterned papers to create the large strip behind my photo.  The sweet little fairies were just calling to me, so I knew I wanted to add some of them to my layout.  I fussy cut two of them from the Pixies patterned paper. The title piece was also cut from this paper.

Live Your Own Fairytale Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels #bobunny #enchantedgarden #scrapbookpage #stamps

Next, I used the new BoBunny Stitches Stamp to create a border around the outside edge of my layout and along the edge of the large strip behind my photos. It really gives the look of machine stitching and is perfect way to add a touch of texture to a project. I wasn't done stamping though. I also used the To The Point Stamp. The "bubbles" looking stamp that comes with this set seemed like it would be perfect for adding a touch of magic to the fairies. I stamped it with clear embossing ink, added Stampendous Frantage Embossing Powder in Shabby Blue and then heat set it to melt the powder. This added a fun shiny and sparkly touch to the layout. I added the fairies to my layout using double sided foam tape and then tucked in some of the Elegant Kraft Wood Shapes. I even cut one of them in half to make the most of my embellishments.

Live Your Own Fairytale Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels #bobunny #enchantedgarden #scrapbookpage #stamps

The final touch was to hand punch all the little butterflies from various colors of BoBunny Double Dot. I then hand drew a butterfly image on each of them with a black pen to give them a stamped feel as well.

Live Your Own Fairytale Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels #bobunny #enchantedgarden #scrapbookpage #stamps

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Pixies, Mosaic, Magic / Enchanted Garden
Double Dot: Lavender, Caribbean, Turquoise, Almond, Island Mist
Stickers: Enchanted Garden Combo Sticker
Kraft: Wood Shapes Elegant
Stamps: Stitches, To The Point


6 by Bernii Miller


I must admit when I first started this layout, I had a totally different layout in mind! I wanted to use the sweet Doily stamps, that have just been released and was toying with the idea of creating a bright and bold layout, But then as I was going through all my gorgeous BoBunny goodies the Enchanted Garden collection literally fell off the shelf! I think it was a sign from the scrapbooking Gods, so I went with it. And boy am I glad I did!! I love how this layout came together, so much so that I have a step by step tutorial on my blog to show you how I made it. 


I played around with lots of blossoms and the Enchanted Garden ephemera pack to mainly complete this layout. I love the little surprises that you get in the ephemera packets and how well they are coordinated. So the ribbon, petals, book paper and trinkets came from the pack. 


I used three different ink colours to add hints of stamped images to the back ground, using the doily and lattice work stamp. I love the subtle hints of colour it adds to the background. I then went bold and added in black ink some paint splatter stamped images using the stained textures stamp set. 


Then to add a little interest to the layout, I added pops of colour by adding in a couple of the Harvest Orange bouquet petals to each of the flower clusters. This helps to draw the eye across the page. Please if you did want to see a little more detail on how I created this layout then head on over to my blog for a closer look. 

BoBunny Supplies: 
Patterned Paper: Moonlight, Imagine, Spellbound/ Enchanted Garden.
Double Dot: Lavender. 
Stamps: Stitches , Gateway, Stained Texture, Countdown.
Jewels: Frosting.
Ephemera Pack: Enchanted Garden. 
Doily: 6,5" Medium. 
Blossoms: Denim Blue Pansy, Plum Purple Pansy, Denim Blue zinnia, Plum Purple Bouquet, Harvest Orange Bouquet.   


Love this View by Amy Voorthuis


I have to admit I'm afraid to use stamps most of the time but this time I just kept adding more and more stamps! I'm addicted now lol.
Dragonflies are my favorite insects next to butterflies this picture was taken on our holiday just one week ago. They are so delicate and this one was hugh and had the most amazing colors.
I took out the Fantasy sheet from the Enchanted Garden collection and just stamped the Wall to Wall texture stamp in a pattern.


I'm not a hugh fan of orange but when I found those awesome flowers at a local scrapbook store on my vacation trip I had to use them. I can't make a layout without washi tape anymore it's so much fun to do!


I love the way all BoBunny collections can be mixed & matched for this layout I used Enchanted Garden & The Avenues such a wonderful combination.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Fantasy, Spellbound/Enchanted Garden, Clocks, Stripe/The Avenues
Stamps: Wall To Wall, Zip-A-Dee-Doodle, Prairie Chic, Powder Mountain, Stitches, To The Point, Alphabet Stamp
Jewels: Autumn Song, Frosting
Washi Tape: Black & White
Blossoms: Harvest Orange Dahlia, Denim Blue Pansy
Trinkets: Isabella 

11 comments:

  1. Очень красивые странички!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! Personally I really liked the page Julianne !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Juliana's butterflies are amazing!! Awesome idea and new use for worn out butterfly punches!! I love ALL of these layouts!! ( note to self, Pinterest sharpening old punches :)!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layouts! I love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous LOs. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quiero comprar esa colección. Cómo le hago? Hacen envíos a México?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pages! I love the first one with all the butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning pages ladies....wow....you guys rocked these stamps!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete