Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Creating Cards with BoBunny Stamps

Did you enjoy the reveal of all of the new amazing BoBunny products coming your way very soon? What is your favorite? If you missed out on seeing them, make sure you check out all of the blog posts from last week.

This week, our design team is sharing fun ways to use our BoBunny Stamps.  Today, we are sharing how to use them on cards for every occasion you can imagine.

Parfum Astris by Romy Veul


For this card I used the gorgeous It is Written stamps on my background paper. I stamped with embossing ink and sprinkled white embossing powder on the stamped image, which I embossed with a heat tool. This will give your card just a little extra.


I used the gorgeous Enchanted Garden Layered Chipboard and some Noteworthy die-cuts to embellish my card. With all the pre-made embellishments that come with each collection it becomes really easy to add details to your project.


Bo Bunny Supply List:
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Enchanted Garden
Patterned Paper: Periodical, Fairies/ Enchanted Garden
Chipboard: Enchanted Garden Layered Chipboard
Noteworthy: Enchanted Garden
Stamps: It Is Written Stamps


Hello by Romy Veul


I don't make masculine cards very often, but the gorgeous Somewhere In Time collection is just perfect for making them and made it really easy to come up with a card for my friend very quickly.
I used lots of layers of embellishments on this card and used the gorgeous doilies from the Stitches Stamps to add eeven more circular shapes to my card.


On this card I also heat embossed the stamped images, but this time I used brown instead of white embossing powder to create a more bold look. The beautiful doilies stamps suit the vintage theme perfectly, so they complement the Somewhere In Time collection really beautifully.

The 'Hello' text was stamped with the To The Point stamps. 


Bo Bunny Supplies:
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Somewhere In Time
Chipboard: Somewhere In Time Layered Chipboard
Noteworthy: Somewhere In Time
Stamps: Stitches Stamps, To The Point Stamps


You're Invited card by Maria Potapovich (mellpellmell)


You know, I decided to use a simple materials for this card I've made for the card stamped project...
Why not? This card is an invitation for a "horror party".  I've used only kraft paper, stamps and a little bit of inks.

When the gates are opened, card looks like this.


Bo Bunny Supply List:
Stamps: Stitches Stamps, Gateway Stamps, Fright Delight Stamps


Meeeow... Card by Maria Potapovich (mellpellmell)


This time I also tried to minimize the materials used in this card. However, here I have added some more gesso and patterned paper to the kraft background. Creases on the paper added a little volume.


Bo Bunny Supply List:
Patterned Paper: Cat Nap/Happy Tails, Woodland Winter
Kraft: Gift Bag Chevron
Stamps: Stitches Stamps, Gateway Stamps


Sunshine card by Keri Babbitt


I love stamping on cards, because the small size is a great backdrop for any of the BoBunny stamp sets.  Here, I used the Stitches stamp set to create a fun sunburst background for my card.  I used shimmer spray for stamping the long stitches, and permanent ink to layer stars over the top.  The medallion in the middle has been fussy-cut after stamping a doily shape onto patterned paper. 


The sunburst pattern is easy to create, by rotating the stamp block around the center point 8 times.  You could use the same stitch stamp each time, or alternate patterns like I did here.  I love the added summer-shimmer effect I achieved by lightly brushing the spray ink onto the stamp with a foam brush before each stamp.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Best Day Ever, Cream Pop/Lemonade Stand
Cardstock: Sugar Dot
Stickers: Lemonade Stand Combo Sticker
Brads: Lemonade Stand
Stamps: Stitches


 Hello Summer by Keri Babbitt 


The stamping idea for this card was inspired by the lovely Megan Hoeppner, who created sno-cones out of geotag clips.  Here, I created ice cream cones by combining two stamps from the To The Point stamp set - a geotag and a striped triangle.


I used both opaque and glitter embossing powder here, to give some variety and shine to my creamy treats.  The dimensional adhesive helps their shape to pop.  For the "hello" sentiment I used a tone-on-tone technique.  I stamped the washi tape stamp with brown, and then the hello stamp in the same brown, but darkened and glossed-up with embossing powder.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Best Day Ever, Staycation/Lemonade Stand
Cardstock: Chiffon Stripe, Sugar Dot
Stamps: To The Point

5 comments:

  1. Great projects.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the butterfly (first card), it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job with the stamping Ladies! Love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, and I love all the different styles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card made with the "Somewhere in time" collection! :)

    ReplyDelete