Saturday, August 30, 2014

Everyday Life Layouts Round 3

This is what we like to call round 3 of everyday life. So many precious moments captured and preserved!


Let Me Take A Selfie by Lynn Shokoples


When I saw the theme for Everyday Life I immediately thought of my daughter Nicole and her rescue pup Jackson. Almost daily she sends me a selfie of the two of them. I smile and laugh at the fun she has. I'm beginning to think  that the dog knows when the camera comes out and smiles. I think he is getting use to selfies!! When I saw the "My Buddy" patterned paper from the Happy Tails collection,with the three photo frames I thought it was perfect for a few of the selfies. I did a mix of the Happy Tails and Modern Miss collection for my project. They both had such fun elements I could use. I love that BoBunny's collections mix and match so well. For the strips I did a combination of paper from the 6x6 paper pad and bits of washi tap and border strips from the Combo Stickers. For the title I combined the stickers from both the collections, I thought it made the title "pop".


I cut into the patterned paper and tucked the photo under the printed embellishments for more depth. Some stamping and some chipboard pieces finished off the frames.



Buttons are the best little embellishments to tuck by photos or to just group them together and make a cluster on your page. The Modern Miss 12x12 chipboard had all the days of the week, so I randomly placed them around my layout.



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Fur Fashion, My Buddy, Paw Prints/ Happy Tails
6x6 Paper Pad: Happy Tails
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Happy Tails, Combo Stickers/ Modern Miss
Chipboard: 12x12/ Happy Tails, 12x12 Modern Miss
Washi Tape: Modern Miss
Brads: Happy Tails
Buttons: Happy Tails
Jewels: Happy Tails
Stamps: Love Letters, To the Point, Stitches, Stained Textures







The Usual by Irene Tan


I love capturing photographs of everyday life surrounding me. This is one that happens very often. Chloe and her grandma would fall asleep in the car whenever they are on a car trip. This is such a precious moment captured on film. I've used the "Somewhere In Time" collection in a feminine way to showcase this photograph.



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Somewhere In Time, Imagination, Chrononaut, Antiquity, Balloons/Somewhere In Time
Stickers: Somewhere In Time Combo Sticker
Stamps: Stitches, It Is Written
Blossoms: Denim Blue Zinnia, Denim Blue Daisy, Denim Blue Bouquet
Lace: Buttercup
Doilies: Medium
Kraft: Wood Shapes Elegant


This Is My Everyday by Romy Veul


Sometimes I can be really envious of our cats, as they spend most of their hours eating, drinking and sleeping and don't have to care about much else than those three things. When I found out about the theme of today's blogpost, I immediately knew I wanted to make a lay-out about our cats' good life. Happy Tails is still one of my favourite collections, as it's perfect for scrapping my pets. I used both the wonderful papers and some of the coordinating embellishments from this collection. 



I thought the new wood frame with the text 'This is my everyday' suited the theme "Everyday life" really well. I used it to frame our cat Beertje and clustered most of my embellishments around the frame to make my photo the main focus of this lay-out. The other embellishments that I used on this lay-out include the 12 x 12 chipboard pieces, a layered chipboard sticker, a wood film strip and a cat from the Noteworthy pack.


Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Happy Tails, Fur Fashion, Purrfect/ Happy Tails
Double Dot Cardstock: Chiffron Chevron, Sugar Chevron
Chipboard: Happy Tails 12x12 Chipboard, Happy Tails Layered Chipboard
Noteworthy: Happy Tails
Misc Me Journal Pack: Misc Me Happy Tails 4x6, 3x4 Cat Journal Pack
Wood Shapes: That's Life Wood Shapes
Large Stamps: Stitches

2 comments:

  1. These pages are wonderful! You gals inspire me to take more everyday shots!

    ReplyDelete