Saturday, September 13, 2014

Souvenir Layout

Hello BoBunny Fans! It's Juliana here with a Travel scrapbook page using the new Souvenir collection by BoBunny. This collection seriously arrived just in time for me to use to capture the memories of my recent trip with my family to Niagara Falls. We had never been there before, so we really enjoyed experiencing this marvel of nature together as a family.

Travel Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels featuring BoBunny Souvenir

To create my layout, I began by matting a large piece of white cardstock with a sheet of the Souvenir Journey paper. However, to save some of the paper, I cut a large 10 x 10 inch square from the center of the Journey paper and saved it to use on another project. I then added some sprinkles of the new Glimmer Spray in Bronze.

Travel Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels featuring BoBunny Souvenir

Next, I layered strips of patterned paper and cut out some of the post card images from the Sightseeing paper to create a mat behind my photo. To further embellish my layout, I added a few chipboard pieces and the "Our Adventure" tag from the Noteworthy packet.

Travel Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels featuring BoBunny Souvenir

I selected the "Travel" chipboard letters to use as my title and fussy cut the compass from the Navigation paper to place behind it. ( I used the Navigation paper on another layout and had some scraps still laying on my desk.) To finish it off, I used the new BoBunny Licorice Ink Pad along with the Captured and To The Point Stamp Sets. I did the stamping before I adhered the piece to the background paper.

Travel Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels featuring BoBunny Souvenir

So will you be using Souvenir to document your vacation memories? We can't wait to see them!


HUGS!

Juliana



Travel Scrapbook Page by Juliana Michaels

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Souvenir | Sightseeing, Journey, Explore, Getaway, Navigation, Wanderlust, This Way
Stamps: Captured, To The Point
Ink Pads: Licorice
Glimmer Spray: Bronze
Brads: Souvenir
Noteworthy: Souvenir
Chipboard: Souvenir
Layered Chipboard: Souvenir

3 comments:

  1. Love this collection! Great colours and super embellishments. Great page layout Juliana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this layout, especially how the eye is drawn down the page by the paper strips. Those strips suggest a waterfall!

    ReplyDelete