Saturday, October 25, 2014

Stickable Stencil Delight!

Stencils, oh Stickable Stencils! Aren't they the most fun ever? They are, I promise! They certainly add the perfect touch to this layout!

Joe is Christmas Cheer by Denise van Deventer

Joe is Christmas Cheer Scrapbook Layout by Denise van Deventer using BoBunny Christmas Collage 01

Hello Everyone! It's Denise here today to share my Christmas layout with you, using the gorgeous new BoBunny Stickable stencils. They really are so easy to use and "stay put" during use, as they are stickable and temporarily adhere to the paper, for a perfect stencil.

This page is of my son, who was 5 at the time, and was so excited to sit with Father Christmas and show us his present and huge smile! I just love how a child  can be so excited, cheery and just jubilant with Christmas Cheer and never stops loving the spirit of Christmas.  He has certainly added a new Christmas Cheer to my life!

Joe is Christmas Cheer Scrapbook Layout by Denise van Deventer using BoBunny Christmas Collage 02

I first used my stencils on the background with gesso and added some texture to the page.  I then spritzed them with some BoBunny glimmer spray. Once dried, I also outlined the stencils with a black fine liner, to make them stand out, just that little bit more.

Joe is Christmas Cheer Scrapbook Layout by Denise van Deventer using BoBunny Christmas Collage 03

Secondly, I just stamped over my stencil with some BoBunny ink. How easy was that!!! I used an eraser to clean up the ink around the stencil, to give it a neat circle outline.

Joe is Christmas Cheer Scrapbook Layout by Denise van Deventer using BoBunny Christmas Collage 04

I love that the BoBunny stencils are different sizes and styles, as well as being separate, so that one can easily place them on a project at one time and complete the stenciling in one go. They really are so fun and versatile.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Christmas Collage, Comet, Evergreen, Joy, Stamps/ Christmas Collage
Cardstock: Kiwi Flourish
Noteworthy: Christmas Collage
Brads: Christmas Collage
Jewels: Elf Magic
Chipboard: Christmas Collage
Stamps: Distressed Textures, Wall to Wall Textures, New Inline Alpha
Petals: Christmas Collage
Stickable Stencils: Alphabet, Bliss, Lace
Glimmer Spray: Tutu, Bronze
Ink Pad: Emerald, Licorice, Wildberry Double Dot

Thanks so much for stopping by the BoBunny blog today. If you haven't tried the new stickable stencils, then I really suggest you give them a go. They are fabulous. I am certainly stuck on them!!!!!

Have a super day!

Denise x

8 comments:

  1. What a fab Chrissy page...LOOOVE the stencil work....sounds like a BRILL idea, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEautiful page! Love the stencil work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bright, festive and happy page Denise. I agree, having little ones around at Christmas increases the joy and magic of the season. Beautiful work and the new stencil look fab :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Denise! What a clever idea to make the setncils stickable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise this is really a beautiful page! Well done!
    Those stencils look very yummy and I making them stickable is a stroke of genious :-)

    ReplyDelete