Sunday, March 29, 2015

Girls Night Gift Bags!


Having some friends over for a little wine and cheese party and want to have them know how much you love hanging out? I've got just the ticket! A little linen bag filled with their favorite treats. Maybe chocolate? Know their favorite lipstick or perfume? Whatever their guilty pleasure they will be delighted that you thought to package it in these.

I put together a few little bags with special embellishments of lace and glitter pastes, buttons and butterflies and left them all a message with my "Sweet Life Pocket Squares."

I like a lot of fuss on my projects. I'm someone who loves to layer and really pile it on. I love that my friends get excited to see all the little details I put into my projects. (You know, the love is in the details.)

Girls Night In Gift Bags - Lisa Novogrodski


I adore ribbons, bows, buttons and little clothespins. I've attached my tags with rusty pins and added all those tiny details. I want my gals to know that "Dreams do come true" and I encourage them all to "Fly by the seat of their pants." That's the way I roll...


I'm a mixed media girl as well as a shabby one. I couldn't resist stamping over the Kraft tag with the "Romance Stamps" It looked lonely all by itself and I love the added interest. There might also be a little stenciling with gesso. 


You may like to keep it simple without so much fuss so think of making up these sweet little bags with the Pocket Square Tags and a little lace or just use one of the Flutter Dies as I did and attach it to a clothespin. Fill it with something your friends love and enjoy their joyful faces when they leave with something special created by you!

BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper:  Sweet Life/ Blessed
Misc Me Journal Cards: Sweet Life
Glitter Paste: Copper
Glimmer Spray: Tutu
Pearlescents: Blush
Buttons: Sweet Life
Stamps: Your Invited, Romance
Stickable Stencils: Butterfly
Dies: Flutter
Jewels: Zip A Dee Doodle

14 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! Now I want to come to your wine and cheese party! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fab idea! I can't wait for my next girly night :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will share your project with us! I would love to see it!

      Delete
  3. Your friends will love these! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous little bags Lisa! What a marvelous idea and something friends will thoroughly enjoy! I need that butterfly die. Awesome job! Hugz to you muffin! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty bags - each detail just adds more and more wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore those little bags .... Absolutely Gorgeous and Sweet!! xo

    ReplyDelete