Saturday, May 30, 2015

Stamping Memories


Hi BoBunny Fans, Today I will show you how to use your wonderful BoBunny clear Gateway stamps and some more amazing stamps!

The picture I used is one of my mom & I when was about two years old. I really treasure these pictures because I know many people who only have just one picture with their mom I think that's really sad. Luckily my mom loved taking pictures & let pictures taken with the whole family.

My Beloved Memories Layout - Amy Voorthuis


When I got my design team box I was so excited that I started right away and look at those amazing roses in this "Juliet" collection. I cut out all the roses and placed them on both sides of my layout it's such a great effect.


For this layout I also used the brilliant laser cut butterflies they are so detailed. I treated them with some Pearlescents & glitter paste.


Underneath the sticker "My Beloved" I used the gateway stamp. Mixed Media is so easy to do with these gorgeous stamps and don't let it get you down when the stamp isn't perfect.
Thank you so much for visiting the blog today and please get out those amazing stamps and create something lovely!

BoBunny Supplies: 
Patterned Paper: Juliet, Soulmate, Milan, Nostalgia/ Juliet
6x6 Paper Pad: Juliet
Stamps: Gateway, It Is Written
Brads: Juliet
Laser Cut Chipboard: Butterfly
Wood Shapes: That's Life
Jewels: Think Pink
Blossoms: Blush Pansy, Blush Bouquet, Blush Daisy, Wildberry Dahlia, Wildberry Pansy
Stickers: Combo Juliet
Stickable Stencils: Cascade
Glitter Paste: Blush
Pearlescents: Blush

2 comments: