Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sweet Ideas With Kraft Gift Bags!


Sweet As Can Be by Tracee Provis

Sweet as can be tracee provis bo bunny forever young 01

Hello friends! I am documenting my Granddaughters trip to Euro Disney and the Forever Young Collection has a whole host of colours and patterns that are perfect for my pictures, coupled with the Quatrefoil Kraft bags they make a great combination!

I added in a little mixed media using the BoBunny Inks, Stencils and Pearlescents.

Sweet as can be tracee provis bo bunny forever young 02

I started by using the quatrefoil design stencil from the Cascade set to replicate the pattern on my Kraft Bags. Instead of using ink or other medium I used a fine journaling pen to add the pattern to my page, I then took the polka dot stencil from the Brocade set and gently used the Pink Punch ink to create the dots. Finally I used one of the Butterflies from the Butterflies Stencil to add Graphite Pearlescents over the top (taking care not to get the paste near the edge of the wing shape, as I only required the pattern on his wings for my page).

I used the new BoBunny Foil Transfers in silver to create the "be" word in my title and they are the most gorgeous shiny silver and rub on like a dream! I cut one of the panels from a strip of film strip from the same Forever Young Collection and used it as an aperture for my title. I used the leftover piece and cut the camera and smile piece to add to my cluster.

Sweet as can be tracee provis bo bunny forever young 03

The Kraft Bags are great for so many things and they can be incorporated into your pages quite easily, here it was a way for me to add some pockets to my page for extra photos or journaling. I took one of the large bags from the pack and cut it in half, I then traced and cut out the top on the second one to look the same as the top one, I glued the bottom and tucked a journaling card into it, the top one has some extra photos in.

I punched out some extra hearts from the Bestie sheet and after inking the edges I put them on pop dots and layered them over the paper to give some subtle dimension. I used the Licorice Ink on the edges to give it a slight grungy look, its very effective I think.

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper; Besties, Blue Skies, Happy, Heart/Forever Young
6 x 6Paper Pad; Forever Young
Buttons; Forever Young
Noteworthy; Forever Young
Film Strip; Forever Young
Cardstock; Sugar Dot, Licorice Dot
Stickers; Layered Chipboard/Forever Young, Tuxedo/Double Dot
Kraft Bags; Quatrefoil
Rub Ons; Silver Foil Alphabet
Washi Tape; Black & White
Stencils; Brocade, Butterflies, Cascade
Pearlescents; Graphite
Ink; Licorice, Pink Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment