Monday, June 22, 2015

Summer Fun Mini!


I have a fun project to share today featuring the beautiful Boardwalk Collection. I have created a wallet mini album with lots of little pockets and tags, flip pages and an insert book! Tons of room for those summer photos!

I was inspired by a tutorial I saw on youtube by "SuperHappyScrapper" you can find it here. Once the basic format of the book is put together you can go crazy with embellishing it in your style! I'm a mixed media girl so I just had to add some texture and messy splatters and stenciling to mine!

Wallet Mini Album - Lisa Novogrodski

Wallet Mini Album by Lisa Novogrodski using BoBunny Boardwalk Collection

I stitched the edges of the cover and used seam binding for my tie closure. The front cover of the mini is embellishment with chipboard, cheesecloth and frayed twine. I used some modeling paste for the background along with some misting.

Wallet Mini Album by Lisa Novogrodski using BoBunny Boardwalk Collection Close Up 01

The page to the left has a little booklet insert to store photos, tickets or other memorabilia. The center sections is a flip book and I used Misc. Me notepaper on the back of each one to mat a photo or use for journaling.

Wallet Mini Album by Lisa Novogrodski using BoBunny Boardwalk Collection Close Up 02

The final section contains another page for random notes or photos and pockets for tags. You can also use the tags for photos or journaling. A super fun project to document your summer vacation! Enjoy!

BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Boardwalk Drift, Sandcastle, Sandcastle, Summer Fun/ Boardwalk
Double Dot: Bright and Bold Collection Pack
Sticker Sheet: Boardwalk Combo
Layered Chipboard: Boardwalk
Noteworthy: Boardwalk
Stickable Stencils: Brocade, Butterflies
Misc. Me Pocket Squares: Boardwalk
Misc. Me: Notepaper
Glitter Paste: Gold
Glimmer Spray: Gold, Frost
Blossoms: Denim Daisy

4 comments: