Saturday, August 22, 2015

New Gorgeous Cards!


Hello BoBunny fans!

It's Romy here today and I would like to show you two cards that I made with BoBunny's brand new Nested Tags dies. I always love using dies on my cards and these tags are very versatile and easy to use. With my two cards I will show you just two of the ways in which you can use them on your cards. 

Enjoy Every Little Moment by Romy Veul

I used five tags with different sizes on my first card. My background consists of two black tags, which were cut out with the largest die from the Nested Tags set. After that, I cut out one small tag from pink paper and attached that inbetween the black tags. I then cut out two other tags from yellow and blue papers and positioned them horizontally on my card. As you can see, it can give a very playful look if you use some of the tags horizontally and some of them vertically on your card. 


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Festive, Surprise, Shindig/ You're Invited
6x6 Paper Pad: You're Invited
Chipboard: You're Invited Layered Chipboard
Double Dot Jewels: Think Pink
Dies: Nested Tags

Home Sweet Home by Romy Veul

My second card features the wonderful Genevieve collection. I cut out two tags with different sizes with the Nested Tag dies set, as well as a rectangle with one of the Lattice Frame dies. I layered them on top of each other in the middle of my card. I also added fussy cut flowers (from the Lavish paper) and two chipboard pieces on top of it. 


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Fanciful, Buttercup, Porcelain, Lavish, Pottery/ Genevieve
Chipboard: Genevieve 
Double Dot Jewels: Citrus
Stickers: Sleigh Ride Combo Sticker
Dies: Nested Tags, Lattice Frame

I hope I could inspire you with creative ways to use the beauiful Nested Tags dies. 
Thank you for stopping by on the BoBunny blog today!

1 comment: