Monday, February 15, 2016

Misc Me Meets Foil Vellum!


Be still my heart................I've fallen in love with the new Foil Vellum Paper!!!

I've been dying to use the new Beautiful Dreamer Vellum paper and today was the day, woohoo!
I made a quick and absolutely adorable Misc Me album to document one of our fun office parties.
The gold accents on the vellum and foil noteworthy go perfectly with the 8x9 Gold and Kraft Binder.



I decided that you can never have too much sparkle and shine to your projects.  Instead of chalking the edge of my papers I used the Tutu Pearlescents.  They are so easy to use and so much fun.  I just put a little on my finger and rubbed it along the edge of the paper.  You can also see the piece of vellum and foil noteworthy that both have a pop of gold........ Be still my heart!


For the inside pages I used the 8 x 9 Pocket Square Page Protectors and filled them with pieces of the vellum paper, photos and squares from the Pocket Squares.



I love to add dimension to the outside of the page protectors with the brads and noteworthy pieces.That way I don't have to worry if it will be too bulky for the page protectors.




Each of the six new BoBunny collections have a coordinating foil vellum paper so make sure you grab them all.  You are going to love the extra pizzazz they give to your projects.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!

BoBunny Supply List: 
Misc Me Binder: 8x9 Gold & Kraft Binder
Misc Me Pocket Squares: Beautiful Dreamer 
Misc Me Page Protector: 8x9 Pocket Square 
Vellum Paper: Beautiful Dreamer
Patterned Papers: Beautiful Dreamer Daydream, So Lovely
Stickers:  Beautiful Dreamer Combo Sticker
Brads: Beautiful Dreamer 
Foil Noteworthy: Beautiful Dreamer 
Mixed Media: Tutu Pearlescents
Ribbon:  5/8" Mint Green Double Dot Ribbon, 3/8" Raspberry Double Dot Ribbon, cream sheer ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment