Thursday, April 21, 2016

Misc Me Joy!

Hi!

It's Romy here on the BoBunny blog today. Today  I will share some of my latest Misc Me creations with you. As you may know, I'm using Misc Me to create a 'book of joy', filled with happy memories to all kinds of special moments throughout the year. For my March Misc Me pages I wanted to document my favourite season, spring.

Misc Me by Romy Veul 


I used the wonderful Secret Garden collection to create these pages, together with the Journal Contents from the Calendar Girl collection. 

For some extra interest, I used the heart stencil from the Love Stickable Stencil set with some Rose Gold glitter paste on one of the cards. I also used some chipboard embellishments to decorate some of the cards. 


On the Calendar Girl journal page, I journaled about the things I love about spring: the sunshine, the fact that the days are becoming brighter and longer again and the flowers and blossoms. 


I also used a photo of me and my mom on one of the pages. I embellished it with a chipboard embellishment and some buttons from the Secret Garden Buttons package. 


BoBunny Supply List:
Patterned Papers: Bloom, Lovely, Vineyard, Trellis/ Secret Garden
Chipboard: Secret Garden Chipboard, Secret Garden Layered Chipboard
Noteworhy: Secret Garden
Stickers: Secret Garden Combo Sticker
Buttons: Secret Garden
Stickable Stencils: Love
Misc Me Journal Contents: Calendar Girl
Misc Me Page Protectors: 8x9 Page Protector Variety Pack
Misc Me Binder: Silver & Kraft 8x9 Binder

No comments:

Post a Comment