Monday, June 20, 2016

Super Hero Misc Me!


My grandson celebrated his fifth birthday with a party which theme was Super Heroes. He was Super Man and his friends were using fantasies of several heroes, it was so funny. When I saw the Firecracker collection, I thought that was perfect for the Misc Me about her party. 


 On the first page of this Misc Me I used the invitation for the party:


I covered the title using blue Pearlescents:


Here he is Clark Kent, his secret identity:



And here he is doing the dramatic gesture of ripping open his shirt to reveal the familiar "S" emblem when called into action!


 I mixed pearlescent with BoBunny gel and I applied it on the stencil :


 I made the same on this page and I also applied pearlescent on the hearts:




BoBunny supplies:
Patterned Paper: Anthem/Firecracker
Stickers: Firecracker Combo Sticker; Beautiful Dreamer clear stickers, Double Dot Tuxedo Alpha Stickers
Noteworthy: Firecracker
Brads:  Firecracker
Jewels: Double Dot Blue Hues
Chipboard:  Firecracker Layered Chipboard, Celebrate Laser Cut Chipboard
6 x 6 Paper Pad:  Firecracker
Misc Me Binder: Kraft 8 x 9
Misc Me Contents:  Firecracker Journal Contents,  Firecracker Pocket Squares
Stencil: Cascade Stickable Stencil
Pearlescents: Brilliant Blue
Transparent Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment