Saturday, August 20, 2016

Sweet Moments Cards!


Hello, I have two cards to share with you today, featuring Sweet Moments Collection and Perfect Petals Dies by BoBunny.  I love the pinks, browns & greens BoBunny used to create this collection.

Sweet Moments by Kathi Mann


On the first card I used a piece of white base card stock. The first layer I used Sweet Moments Delight and distressed the edges of the paper. The second layer used Sweet Moments Allure paper. A V was cut in the paper on the upper left corner to expose the brown paper from underneath. This layer was also distressed.

Using the Love Squared Die, cut out two squares from coordinating 6x6 paper pad, and distressed the edges with pink chalk ink.

Over the squares I layered a 1/2"circle crocheted doily layering die cut flourishes & flowers using BoBunny Flourish Die & Perfect Petals Die. Each flower a brad or jewel was placed in the center, then distressing the edges with pink chalk ink. As a finishing touch, one piece of the Sweet Moments layered chipboard was added next to the flowers.


On the second card I started with a white card stock, My first layer I used the Sweet Moments Tempting paper distressing the edges then layering a coordinating paper from the 6 X 6 pad, also distressing the edges. I placed a sweet moments layered chipboard on the right side, Using the Perfect Petal dies I cut out several flowers inked the edges of the flowers with pink chalk ink then cascading the flowers around the layered chipboard.

BoBunny Supplies:
Sweet Moments Tempting, Allure, Delight
Double Dot Brads: Think Pink
Double Dot Jewels: Think Pink
Sweet Moments Layered Chipboard
Sweet Moments 6 X 6 paper pad
Perfect Petals, Flourish, Love Square Dies

1 comment: