Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Technique Tuesday With Farmers Market


Hello BoBunny friends!

It's Angela here today and I'm so excited to share with you my very first project.

I'm a big fan of scrapbook pages that's why I've chosen to start my DT adventure with a scrapbook layout.

I had this photo of my son Francesco that I took during a sunny autumn day, a few years ago and the beautiful colors of Farmers Market collection seam to be created to match it.

Fall Notes, Technique Tuesday by Angela Tombari
Fall Notes Scrapbook Page by Angela Tombari using BoBunny Farmers Market Collection

I started choosing Country Blue Double Dot paper as cold base for the layout and then I built the page in stripes. The idea was to create a border of falling leaves around the photo, so I cut out a few leaves, well many leaves and I grabbed all the die cut leaves of the collection!

To tone down their vibrant colors, I drew each leave with a white gel pen. That also helps to give more dimension to the page. Look at them, aren't they cute?

Fall Notes Scrapbook Page by Angela Tombari using BoBunny Farmers Market Collection


Keeping the same mood, I drew a false stitch line along the paper stripes.

Fall Notes Scrapbook Page by Angela Tombari using BoBunny Farmers Market Collection

and along the banner.

Fall Notes Scrapbook Page by Angela Tombari using BoBunny Farmers Market Collection

I added a few stamps with white ink to decorate my blue background and the journaling all around the right side of the page, as if it was a frame.

Fall Notes Scrapbook Page by Angela Tombari using BoBunny Farmers Market Collection

Finally I added the title, using the brown alpha stickers of the collection; I highlighted the letters with the withe gel pen and stitched them in place with my sewing machine.

Fall Notes Scrapbook Page by Angela Tombari using BoBunny Farmers Market Collection

I hope you like this layout and that it inspires you to create a beautiful fall scrapbook page.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Love,

Angela

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Farmers Market / Sunflowers, Autumn, Barn Wood, Bountiful, Foil vellum
Double Dot: Country Blue
Stickers: Farmers Market Combo
Noteworthy: Farmers Market
Chipboard: Farmers Market 51PC, Farmers Market Layered Chipboards
Stamps: Captured
Pearlescents: Sugar
Other Supplies:
White stamp ink

20 comments:

  1. Beautifully done. I will have to go gwt this line and create also. Thanks foe sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leaves are amazing! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems to go outside the screen! The foliage is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout really put me into the Fall mood! Love all the Autumn leaves and all the beautiful colors! Cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked the first reveal! Beautiful page, so many dimension and details, it really captures the eye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love this layout! What an Amazing job you did with the leaves! I also love how you used white ink for your stamping. Looks Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kathy for your appreciation! <3

      Delete
  7. Such a great page! Love the white pen details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun page! Love the leaves and the structure you made with them all.

    ReplyDelete