Wednesday, September 28, 2016

1 Layout 3 Ways with Sweet Moments!


Hello everyone! Marilyn here with you today to share three version of my layout, from the first one that is a simple clean mixed media layout to the last one that has many textures.


 "Sweet Moments"

My first version is a simple page that I added texture with white gesso and the Lots of Love stickable stencil. I mat the photo with a die cut from Sweet Moments Noteworthy. I tore and draped the Delectable paper and use the Heavenly paper as my base. I added the title "Sweet Moments" chipboard and the Bouquet Blossoms.

"Intermediate"


To create the intermediate page, I added some blush Pearlescents dots and Jewel Flourishes on the background.  I made two twine bows that I placed near the Bouquet Blossoms. I also gave a light coat of gesso to the photo mat.

"Advance"

I mixed the white gesso with water to make paint splatters on the background it gave a lot of textures. Then I added the Tuxedo Jewels (white pearls) and a piece of cheesecloth around the photo.
You can see the details here...




I hope you enjoyed the process from the simple to advanced. Thanks for stopping by ...until next time!

BoBunny Products:
Pattern Papers: Sweet Moments collection: Heavenly, Delectable
chipboard: Sweet Moment Layered chipboard
Noteworthy: Sweet Moments
Double Dot Brads: Think Pink
Flower: Bouquet Blossoms
Pearlecents: Blush
Gesso: white
Stickable Stencil: Lots of Love
Jewel Flourishes: Frosting Jewels


No comments:

Post a Comment