Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Winter Wishes With Pentart Magic!


Hello everyone! Marilyn here to share with you today a white mixed media layout with the beautiful Winter Wishes collection, Pentart and BoBunny mixed media products.


I started applying white gesso on the paper, then I created the background adding textures with the Winter Fun Stickable Stencil , Sugar Glitter Paste and white gesso. I couldn't capture the pretty sparkle of the glitter on the photo, but it looked so nice in person.

The "snow " layered chipboard is the perfect title for my winter page and comes with adhesive on the back. You only peel the protective paper and it's ready, how easy!

I added Noteworthy die cut pieces from the same collection and  jewels to add a variety of textures.

I used the Pentart 3D powder with the express glue to create the snow effect on my page. It gives a nice texture to the page and it was so easy and fun to make and I will show you how I did it...









BoBunny Supplies Used:
Winter Wishes collection-Patter Papers: Beautiful, Flurries, Frosted
Winter Wishes Noteworthy
Winter Wishes Layered chipboard
Winter Fun Stickable Stencils
Double Dot Tuxedo Jewels
Glaze jewels
White Gesso
Sugar Glitter Paste
Sugar Pearlescents

Pentart products:
3D Powder
Express glue
Acrylic primer white
Creamy Acrylic-gray

Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!
Marilyn Rivera 

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning!!. Absolutely love it. I love the winter projects. Not everyone likes snow but it truly is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lots of ooohs and ahhhhhs from me here. Lush x

    ReplyDelete