Monday, November 21, 2016

Fun With Winter Wishes!




Hi everyone, it's  Solange Marques again and today I'll share with you a party piece using Winter Wishes collection and Pentart Dekor paints.

I've made a tray for a tea  party to heat the winter:


First, I applied Dekor Paint Primer on the wood tray


 Then, I've applied Grey Dekor Paint on the tray and glued a resin piece on the tray


Then, I've painted the resin piece using Grey Dekor Paint:


A tip: apply a candle on the edges of the tray and on the some places where you want to leave the gray paint showing


Then I've applied Victorian Pink Decor Paint


To obtain vintage or shabby chic styling after drying, I've polished the edges and some places to show the first layer of the paint.




To protect the surface painted, I've used Dekor Vanish Matte.


Now, I just decorate the tray with the wonderful Winter Wishes collection:


And add a splash of BoBunny white gesso


To finish it,  I've applied some jewels


BoBunny supplies:
Noteworthy: Winter Wishes
Jewels: Double Dot Tuxedo
Gesso: White
Dekor Paint: Primer, Grey, Victorian Pink, Dekor Varnish Matte


1 comment: