Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Winter Wishes and Pentart Magnetic Primer Paste and Paint-with Shizuka


Hello BoBunny friends! It's Shizuka here again today and I will share with you my wall decoration
using BoBunny's beautiful "Winter Wishes" collection and Pentart Magnetic Primer Paste.


This time I will show you how to make wall decoration very easily. To start you'll need some wood clothespins, Pentart Magnetic Primer Paste, acrylic paint, strong magnets (small and lightweight is best) and pattern paper for decorative pieces.


 You will want to apply magnetic paste to the wood clothespins, a couple of coats is best. If the magnet paste dries, it can be used as it is, but this time I dry painted the light gray Pentart Creamy Acrylic paint to give it a lightly distressed feel. It becomes a shabby chic image.


Next, cut out your favorite element on the patterned paper. Also, choose some Noteworthy you want to use and decorate with Glitter Paste or Pearlescents. And, then use a glue dot or your favorite strong adhesive to stick magnets on the back of the decorative paper. I put a magnet on the crystal of snow and tree and decorated it for wood clothespins. If you apply a magnetic paste to the wood pin, you can change it to your favorite decoration anytime and feel free to enjoy the remodeling.

I hope you enjoy my project.
Thank you!

Shizuka

BoBunny Supplies;
Patterned Paper; Winter Wishes / Snowfall, Magic
Noteworthy; Winter Wishes
Foil Vellum Paper; Winter Wishes
Pearlescents; Blush, Silver, Sugar, Tutu
Glitter Pastes; Sugar, Silver

Pentart Supplies:
 Magnetic Paste
 Creamy Acrylic Light Gray

2 comments:

  1. So simple and cute. I wish I had seen this sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple and cute. I wish I had seen this sooner.

    ReplyDelete