Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Winter Wishes and Pentart Magnetic Primer Paste and Paint with Elena S.


 Hello BoBunny Friends, it's Elena S here with you today.

Today I have created for you a Layout with three different difficulty levels using BoBunny Winter Wishes collection and Pentart Magnetic Paint.

This collection is really magical! Very beautiful and gentle and it is possible to make many, many New Year's projects!


First look:

Second look:

 After I was done, I decided that I had made this as a gift to my parents! On a photo we with the younger little sister on New Year, many years ago! . To us as children, Father Frost has come and it was the real surprise! You can see the happy looks on our faces!



Here three stages of one page. First stage :) Absolutely simple in my opinion: just paper cuttings, photo.





Second stage: Has added strains. It is a lot of stamps! And some cuttings.




 Third stage: I added many drops of white gesso to the composition.

I also added couple of sprays. Further I have applied Pentart Magnetic Paint, using several layers and after drying small magnets, and from above cuttings. It has turned out great!

From cut-out pieces of the pattern paper, there is a lot of gloss and decorative branches with berries. It is in my opinion completely finished composition and looks much more beautifully than the first stage.  that is the beauty of this school of thought, you can easily create at your own level and love what you have done!








 Have a nice day!




BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Winter Wishes
Stickers: Winter Wishes  Combo Sticker
Noteworthy: Winter Wishes
Stamps: Holly Jolly Stamps/Inline Alpha Stamps/It Is Written Stamps
Frost Glimmer Spray
Sugar Glimmer Spray

Pentart Supplies: 
Magnetic Paint
White Gesso




No comments:

Post a Comment