Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Winter Wishes and Pentart Glass Paint with Angela


Hi Everyone!

First of all I want to wish you a very happy new year!

I'm here with you today for sharing my project for "1 LAYOUT: 3 WAYS" using the romantic Winter Wishes collection.

Here is the first page:

Wintry Layout Scrapbook Page by Angela Tombari using BoBunny Winter Wishes Collection

As you can see, I played with the format and I decided for a scrapbook page in A4 size.

I played with three circle punches and cut the snowflakes drawn in the paper, filling up the top part of the page. To contrast the round shapes, I printed my photo in a square size. I also added a square white mat and a square title on the bottom part of the page using the foiled vellum.

Wintry Layout Scrapbook Page by Angela Tombari using BoBunny Winter Wishes Collection

For adding a difference of substance and color among the circles, I created a few circles using acetate colored with purple glass paint. So fun! Gives an extra boost of contrast and texture!

Wintry Layout Scrapbook Page by Angela Tombari using BoBunny Winter Wishes Collection

Then, I decided move a step further and enrich the page with small details like little stickers, brads, a ribbon bow.

Wintry Layout Scrapbook Page by Angela Tombari using BoBunny Winter Wishes Collection

Last, but not least are the lines drawn around the layout, some splatters and the sign and date.

Hope you like this wintry project of mine and thanks for stopping by.

Love,

Angela



BoBunny Supplies:
Papers: Winter Wishes Icicles, Winter Wishes Snowfall
Winter Wishes Combo Stickers
Double Dot Think Pink Brads
Glimmer Paint Bronze

Pentart supplies:
Glass Paint Purple


1 comment:

  1. Opss. I didn't see it. I love this LO. More simple than others but always with your inique style.

    ReplyDelete