Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Life in Color and Pentart Media Inks with Marilyn



Hello everyone! Marilyn here with you today to share One Layout in Three Ways, three different stages during the creative process of my page until I get the final result.

I'm using the new beautiful Life in Color collection and the Pentart Media Inks.

Here are the three different stages on my layout: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced.

I started my #1 basic- layout creating textures on the paper. First, I applied gesso with a paintbrush  and  made big paint splashes with the Pentart Media Ink in the Coral-blue color on the paper. Next, I added textures with the Serenity Stickable stencil and gesso and added dimension with the Life in Color chipboard.  I'm going to explain you how I did the washi tape that I added to the background..
I put three pieces of masking tape over my craft mat.
I painted the "masking tape" with the Pentart media ink in orange and coral blue colors.

 I stamped the tapes with the new  Doodles Stamp and a permanent ink.

" Intermediate Level"

 I added more phones and images that I cut out from the papers and to add  dimension I used 3D tape foam on some of the phones.
I put some Aqua Brads and made white paint splatters over the page. I cut out one frame from Utopia paper to place my photo. 
I made some gears with the "Gearing Up Dies"
 "Advance Level"
In the Third Level, I added pearls from the Emerald Jewels and added more textures with the Pentart 3D Powder with the express glue. Once the 3D powder was dry, I painted it with the Pentart Media ink- orange color. Finally, I covered the photo then I added white paint splatters over all the area.
 "Advance Level"
Here's the final result a layout with lot of textures, layers and dimension
I hope you find some inspirations! Here is the full list of products ...
Bo Bunny Supplies:
Pattern Papers: Life in Color-Old School, Nature, Retro, Utopia, Eclectic, Treasures
Chipboard: Life in Color
Brads- Aqua
Stamp: Doodles stamp
Dies: Gearing Up Dies
Stickables Stencil:Serenity
Gesso- White
Jewels- Emerald

Pentart Supplies:

Pentart Media Inks- Orange, Coral-Blue
3D Powder
Instant Glue
White Paint

Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!
Marilyn Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment