Monday, February 13, 2017

Make a Splash and Pentart Lasur Indoor/Outdoor use with Katherine


Hello Everyone!  Katherine here with some Misc Me! pocket pages using Make a Splash.  I love the vibrant colours in this range of papers, and also the coordinating stamps which feature heavily on my pages. Ready, set, go! 

Love This Misc Me by Katherine Sutton using BoBunny Make a Splash

I like to embellish my photos when I make pocket pages, if you are worried about sticking things on your photos, then you can always embellish the pocket so that your photo stays underneath.  I've used a mix of the chipboard and layered chipboard stickers, as well as the sunglasses emoji die - I think I am going to have to attach some of these to paperclips for my kids to use as school - as they were quite taken with them!  


Love_This_Misc_Me_Katherine_Sutton_BoBunny_Make_a_Splash_02

I used some of the Pentart Lasur paint in blue to create a watercolour effect on this card, I started by painting my white card with water and then I dripped little bits of the Lasur paint onto it - just a little bit goes a long way.  After that I used some of the Captured stamps for the words and the new Doodle stamps for a black border on the side.  They were topped off with some glittery glasses from the 3D chipboard.

Love This Misc Me by Katherine Sutton using BoBunny Make a Splash

This pocket is made almost entirely with the 'Life's a Beach' stamps and a mix of the papers and some Lasur gel paint.  I started by painting some white card with an area of green and yellow Lasur paint - the amount of pigment in the paint is really good so a little bit goes a long way, it dries quickly too. Once this was done I stamped over the top with archival ink and also stamped on one of the coordinating 6" papers.  I cut out some waves from a mixture of the 6" papers, and then punched a circle for the sun, stamped my sandcastle and the Summer at the Beach banner.  I cut them all up and layered them on.

Love This Misc Me by Katherine Sutton using BoBunny Make a Splash

For this page I embellished one of the journal cards that comes on the papers with phrases from the 6" pad, adding some of the new clear stickers too.


Love This Misc Me by Katherine Sutton using BoBunny Make a Splash

Again I used lots of the colourful phrases from the 6" pad, adding some bling in between them, and the sunglasses that were part of the waste from the emoji die-cut.


Love This Misc Me by Katherine Sutton using BoBunny Make a Splash

Another emoji and close up of the beautiful foiled vellum that is in this range.


Thanks for stopping by today!


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Make a Splash - Ocean.
Double Dot: Buttercup.
Clear Stickers: Make a Splash.
Noteworthy: Make a Splash.
Jewels: Pink, Citrus, Emerald and Aqua.
3D Chipboard: Make a Splash.
Layered Chipboard: Make a Splash.
Stamps: Life's a Beach, Captured and Doodles.
6 x 6 Pad: Make a Splash.
Pearlescents: Gold and Brilliant Blue.
Die's: Emoji and Picture This.
Foil Vellum: Make a Splash.

Pentart Supplies:
Lasur Gel indoor paint - Yellow and Green.
Lasur Paint for interior use - Blue.








No comments:

Post a Comment