Saturday, March 25, 2017

Petal lane and Pentart Antique Paste with Emmy


Hello BoBunny fans!

Emmy here today with a brand new layout to share with you! This week it is all about the Petal Lane collection on BoBunny's blog and Pentart Antique Paste.


And here are some close ups of my project: 

Use Stickable Stencil and Structure Paste to alter your background paper. Once the paste has dried, flick some Glimmer Spray using a painting brush. Add extra pattern using Clear Stamps. I especially love the tiny musical staff and notes.  it employs such a CUTE pattern, without being overdone.




Layer die-cut elements together with chipboard pieces to achieve 3D effect. Decorate them with Double Dot Jewels.










For my title I used a wooden laser cut word. I colored with Pentart Antique Paste in Copper- add a few layers of paste to achieve a perfect coverage, and a really nice subtly shimmery look.








I hope I managed to inspire you today! 

Come back soon for more amazingly creative projects from our design team and of course Bo Bunny!!

Emmy xx

BoBunny supplies: 
Pattern paper: Delightful, Mandalas, Happiness, Posies, Posh / Petal Line
6x6 Paper Pad: Petal Line
Chipboard: Petal Lane
Layered Chipboard: Petal Lane
Noteworthy: Petal Lane
Clear Stamps: It Is Written, Dreamer
Stickable Stencils: Oh My Stars
Double Dot Jewels: Tuxedo 
Glimmer Spray: Bronze
Tools: Palette Knife Assortment Pack, Stamp Block Set

Pentart: 
Structure Paste - White
Antique Paste - Copper




No comments:

Post a Comment